Thanksgibbing medals not tracking

They added 3 new medals under thanksgibbing but they are not tracking. Anyone else having this problem?

Update:
It has started working for me. Played another mode one match and then went back to thanksgibbing, started tracking then

3 Likes

Medals not tracking on special events? who would’ve thought?

This has been going on for a long time. A mod will tell you to submit a ticket but a message on twitter or reddit could yield better results. You could also try telling Dana on the weekly stream but you never really know with him.

2 Likes

Fair enough

Just came here to post this. Yea its not tracking for me as well. Its tracking in the regular versus events tab just not in the thanksgibbing stuff.

1 Like

Mine just started tracking now

1 Like

Yes , working now !

Super pissed I’ve played the modes for days, just finished most the Event Medals, and NOW they add new ones. Wtf!!

1 Like

Mine aren’t tracking either.

So far I’ve played 4 games and it’s tracked just 1 of them. It seems to be tracking progress consistently in the Versus Events section though, just not the Thanksgibbing section.

1 Like

Anyone getting progress towards it??? I played for 3 hours and nothing

FYI

It has started working for me. Played another mode one match and then went back to thanksgibbing, started tracking then

Yeah, read that. Just wanted to point the OP to the thread as I saw you and another person posted it seemed to be working now, and since it was an existing thread.

1 Like

Well done :slight_smile:

Its STILL not tracking smfh

Super pissed I’ve played the modes for days, just finished most the Event Medals, and NOW they add new ones. Wtf!

I been playing the event LITERALLY non stop for hrs and it NEVER TRACKED A DAMN THING

The medals were JUST added less than an hour ago for a mode that’s been available for a few days. So dumb… I thought I was done with that crap event

I just played 5 games. Still no progress

I actually remember playing against you