Thanks TC,and veteran community

Hi all,i would like to say i am old player of gear,i loved the dynamic of G3,and G4,fast,technical,with a lot of adrenaline.i started to test G 5,when the tests start in Europe,and i was shocked about the new core game,and physics of movements,i made the op 1,but i was sick,…and i wrote some topic long time ago.and after i saw some stream,i get it that it was a choice to do a Gear more accessible to everyone,real simple game,than i stopped to play.
Today i launch a private escalation game…and wow!!!the feeling returns,i am playing in a real Gear of War,bouncing,strafing,all more dynamic ,more fast,nice,real nice,Gear returns,i think many veterans gone on G4 like me should come back to try again G5,just a problem of too big hit boxes sometime,hoping it will be fixed,all is not perfect,on ranked maybe the aim ■■■ is not necessary,but anyway,now is a Gear,hoping it will not change the movments on future.we are on the good way.thanks to TC,and veterans .

2 Likes

Good to hear, though i much preferred Escalation 2.0 in G4 to the over complicated weapon voting.

:+1:

2 Likes