Thanks, I hate you too

Okay so when I download the game after downloading the game (I.E installing the rest of it.) This happens as to why? I don’t know but if I have all the base content loaded this never happens however If I try to download the MP modes this always happens, it crashes my system, to test it I tried to just play the game, I can play most of the first act and the tutorial.

I can’t get into a mp match for what ever reason (I ended up waiting over a total of 30 mins if the mp isn’t fully installed, not doing that again)

Specs.
Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core Processor 16 threads
32Gb of Ram.
AMD Radeon ™ R9 380 Series (windforce 4g)
Windows 11

https://imgur.com /gallery/nFwJHix

you’re using a 6 1/2 year old card with a R7 3700x and 32 GB of RAM. I doubt there is still driver support for that. Your card is basically equivalent to a 1050ti. You need your resolution no higher than 1080p and everything set to med or lower. That card is a severe bottleneck. I doubt Windows 11 plays nice with that card. And I heard Windows 11 has issues with AMD GPUs anyway right now

I doubt the quality of his decent-enough card is the reason for his issue. My brother is currently playing Halo Infinite on a GTX 1060.

It sounds more like a Windows 11 compatibility issue independent of the card itself, if he’s already played through the campaign’s beginning.

forgot to update turns out launching it from the xbox app caused the glitch

1 Like