Thank you TC honestly for sticking to making better

I know you guys get a lot of flack and dislike and sometimes it may be deserved for some of the stuff you guys have done but man I highly appreciate you guys making this game the best it can be. A year on and we looking at the best times of gears 5 ahead. A full series x upgrade with better graphics, 120 FPS, new game plus, Bautista in campaign. Followed a week later by operations 5 with a lot of maps and characters and content. Then in December we get campaign dlc. Then we have to look forward for future operations. I want to thank you for all the hard work you are doing in this state of the world and bringing all this awesome content in the next 2 months. Also for adding dev playlist to try to better the game and make it the best it can be. Let the good times roll.

2 Likes

I really wish i felt the same. All my issues with this game are completely ignored, even the most minut issue isnt fixed.

2 Likes

Ya I hear you and I would be frustrated also.

I appreciate all they’ve done, they just need to get it together.

I appreciate their effort…i guess.

A lot of things have been worked on and that is appreciated.

BUT, until the netcode, hit detection, lag is fixed… This game will never be truly fun again.

4 Likes

They keep focusing in things we didn’t ask for, we just need those netcode and hit detection issues fixed :frowning:

3 Likes

I might feel the same if I didn’t experience game-destroying bugs once every few days, random card / coin glitches that are still happening since OP4, and a general sense that TC’s only way to make something last is through endless grinds.

A graphical upgrade, increased frame rate and “new” difficulties are redundant on a game that has very basic, yet crippling, faults.

I can feel they are finally going on the right direction but theres still a lot to be done… specially when the bigger problems are still present and thats what keeping most of the player to stay away from it.

1 Like