Thank you mods ;)

Honestly you guys are the only people keeping the community TC destroyed afloat. You guys have to deal with a lot of trash here and I appreciate you all.

6 Likes

I love you too mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think I’m gona cry :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I too want to commemorate the Mods.

If you guys want one of my signature hyper-saturated edgy-fonted wallpapers made to your liking, let me know. Free of charge.

Who am I kidding, I’ll take a page from TC’s book, $2.50 USD a pop.

3 Likes

Well I went out of my way… These are specifically towards @GhostofDelta2 for obvious reasons, but all are welcome to look and use! I did go out of my way to include raw and w/ Text just for you though, please continue to put up with our ■■■■ and make the forums a better place!

And I know I did these for Ghost, but if @Ektope is looking for some ■■■■■■ Kait pics, you let me know.

3 Likes

Thanks mate, RAAM is my favourite character, presuming you guessed that from the pic.

1 Like

Time for a new profile pic buddy

2 Likes

It was a slight hunch I had in mind…

I’d be beyond proud, call me “Sir” McTunder

or Busted MyTinder if you prefer…

1 Like

Na, gona keep calling ya Sam in my head till u get a new pic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I made the first one my twitter background :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#proudaf

And technically I do–but the forums refuse to update unless I re-Sign in. And–I don’t care enough/love the Sam pic as it infuriates the woman in my home.

2 Likes

I second this, thank you mods, especially @Ektope and @GhostofDelta2

You mods have basically ran the forums since Gears 5 release (and even before Gears 5’s release).

4 Likes

TC should honestly consider making them the community managers. They are the heart and soul of this community.

( Certain people that frequent here are as well but the mods are :hot_face::ok_hand: and they’re really nice even do you’re rude to them )

4 Likes