Gears Forums

Thank you coalition for making a sniper useless

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #39

Yeah. that’s where I’ve made headshots and then thought “that should have killed him”

(UltraMagnetic96) #41

I say the same thing whenever I shoot a DB in the face after wave 40.

(Potato Boy 025) #43

You literally are just missing OP. You’ve just been given video evidence of how POWERFUL the sniper is and yet you still think there’s something wrong with the game? Enemy hitbox might not be in favor all the time but you just-aren’t-hitting-your-shots.

With
Rifle DMG
Called Shot
Magic Bullet (300%)
That’s insta kill on Scion, DR-1 and Pouncer from Wave 1~30 (not sure about after 30 though)

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #44

I find the Pouncer to be difficult to get a good headshot on

(firey5) #45

Add me as a friend on xbox and I’ll send you the clips since you want to call me a liar. Doesn’t happen all the time, but that’s the thing, with maxed cards, it shouldn’t be a chance deal. And yes, I use an EMBAR and longshot.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #46

I actually find the Longshot to be a far superior weapon to the Embar. Me and @Me0wMix_CatFood talked about this recently

(firey5) #47

If you read my replies to some of the people here before you post, you’d know a few things: I’m not missing if my magic bullet increases after hitting an enemy in the face, that my cards are max, and that my complaint is that if I’m hitting a drone in the head and it is registering, that at my level, it should be a headshot kill, not just adding another stack on magic bullet without killing the enemy. I have vid captures as well, friend me and I’ll send them to you.

(Potato Boy 025) #48

I’ve sent you a friend request ー this is something I wanna see

(firey5) #49

Yeah no problem, what’s your xbox gamertag so I’ll know and be able to find you easier?

(GhostofDelta2) #50

The forum names are the same as the gamertags

(firey5) #53

Seems like everyone has an opinion which is fine, but when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is, has some kind of excuse as to why they can’t join my game and prove me wrong. Fine then, keep your vids and your comments to yourselves then, as this post was to THE COALITION, NOT YOU.

(mendigo2005) #54

Wonder we ALL can reply though…

(firey5) #55

Charming, but this only proves my point further.

(mendigo2005) #56

Game’s fine.

Deal with it.

(xHySt3rIa v2x) #57

Is this true?, i have been told by a few gamers that having the sniper in hand when using sniper strike is more effective than when having the embar to hand?

(Bleeding Pepper) #58

It’s a public forum. It’s kinda to be expected that other people reply too. I’ve personally never come across this issue around Longshot headshots not outright killing a Drone-class enemy on Insane or above on the higher waves, especially with the combination of cards you mentioned. Maybe for the larger enemies with more health, but not the smaller Drone class ones.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #59

My friend, there are a couple things that you just shouldn’t do…

1. Never write a thread in a language other then Ingles
  2. Never argue with a Mod
  3. Never make a troll-bait thread
  4. Never misspell my name
  5. Never think for a second that TC will ever read your complaint(s)
  6. Never speak of Midnight Omen Skins
  7. Never take anything personally
  8. Never get into gif fight with @AliceInChainsaw
  9. And finally, never, EVER, argue with @mendigo2005 about horde. I promise that it won’t end well for you…

follow these simple rules, you shall have a grand time here in the forums :+1:

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #60

You forgot me man

(Bleeding Pepper) #61

Who are you?

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #62

You done did it now A-A_Ron