Team up option after game

Is it just me or wouldnt be nice with a team up option after each match? So if you liked your teammates it would merge you into a squad?

5 Likes

This times 100

2 Likes

Great idea!!!

1 Like

Yes! Unfortunately the majority of my friends list have now given Gears a wide-birth, so i’m pretty much flying solo each and every night.

Great idea ,man!

1 Like

I’d love that option

1 Like

THIS!!! Why this hasn’t been implemented in most/all pvp games as standard is beyond me.

1 Like

Glad to see Im not the only one. I just think it would make me play more since its easier to get a good team. After a couple of matches with people that quit I just stop playing

1 Like

Regardless of server-zone i’d be happy to team up .I’ve spent the last 67 minutes waiting for a ranked game, my folly i know. So back into quickplay, but if anyone on the forum wants to team up please just add me and say ‘gears’ lol it would be pretty amazing to be on a team at this point lol! - i play all modes and types …ah, i sound so desperate. G5, what have you done to me!

That’s an awesome idea! How do we make this happen!?

We have this option in 3 at least in social KOTH,

No idea! Maybe if a lot people want it TC will notice? :slight_smile:

Can’t you just look up recent players on Xbox? That’s what my friends and I have always done. Granted, it would be nice to have an in-game system.

Yeah thats true but people tend not to accept invites from randoms

2 Likes