TDM stacks don't matter

I’ve solo qued and smacked 4 stacks a lot and I’ve also lost in a 4 stack to solo players. I dont like that i have to play koth if I have more than one friend on in ranked. Quickplay doesn’t cut it, because too many people quit or you’ll end up with bots. Nothing in quickplay is competitive with all the rage quitters. I was hoping execution would make it to ranked too so I could have some balanced matches without people leaving. It feels like they don’t care about the die hards who don’t want to give up on the game but its not fun anymore. Im always in a 3 stack so its quickplay for us and we just clean out lobbies its so boring.

2 Likes

Woah, brought up a lot of topics there mate.

Agree that stacks don’t matter in TDM although I haven’t played a single match of it this title

1 Like

@TC_Clown new account huh

5 Likes

quickplay isnt meant to be competitive lol. its supposed to be a casual playlist of modes.

Im hoping itll make it to ranked someday too.

2 Likes

Thats what I’m saying. Koth is the only thing I can play with my friends and ita boring. At least tdm has clutch moments but we cant play the 3 of us. So we have to play quickplay which is my problem with the 2 max rule for tdm.

2 Likes

you are one lucky person, I wish I hadnt touched tdm in 5.

I agree, i have friends that have quit playing as they want to play TDM with friends…TC have made some weird decisions for multiplayer with this game, it’s a shame.

2 Likes

My dude said stacks don’t matter in TDM lmao — yeah you’re right, stacks don’t matter at all. I went 600-0 in Gow3 by myself, no help needed.

I dont want to only have 1 game mode for 3-4 players in ranked. And the other options are tdm 2v2 and ffa. Which are single or 2 player modes. Too many people quit in quickplay

How is @BcuzimDRAGON not here yet?

1 Like

I have arrived. I was busy playing with @SnubbS and a buddy of mine in which we won one and lost another.

@SnubbS you play at a different level than a lot of people.

You know full well stacks don’t always matter.

1 Like

Research shows I do better when I play with you.

1 Like

Its my lovely voice.

I don’t think anyone is at the 600-0 by themselves level tbh. I did very well to go 29-3 by myself and that’s against to2s and solos. If I re-attempted that challenge, which I probably will next OP, I’m pretty sure my odds of doing better/matching that are pretty low.

Pretty sure I could go 600-0

You and @BcuzimDRAGON both will attain this ability, but you must first watch the best youtube video ever.

1 Like

im doing a steady 0-600 without you rn :flushed:

2 Likes

I don’t trust your taste in Tube

1 Like

What do you meeeeeeeaaaaaaaan my taste is so good! Music, films, youtube — the only thing questionable is my taste in video games tbh.

1 Like

Goodnight, Liam.