TC where are you?

They’ve lost a few players so far.

If most of the community went back to Gears 4 for even a couple days they would take notice and get the point.

2 Likes

Someone said the option to pick maps has been removed in 4?

We should make our stand against this bull crap

5 Likes

After early access/beta I most likely would’ve asked for a refund, except I got it through gamepass which I was already subscribed to. My level of disgust as to what my favourite franchise (other than Max Payne) has become is only matched by the sympathy I have toward those who bought (basically) a Steelbook version.

1 Like

Yes I’m the dummy that spent my money on ultimate edition because of love of gears and this is how they repay us.

1 Like

I feel for you. I would’ve too (GoW was the reason I moved to xbox in the first place), but I learnt from Forza7 to not go all-out with a ms game.
Got a mate who bought the console & a hardrive… But atleast those skins are KINDA cool. That too is something I would’ve bought but I assume the next console (probably with a ‘buy now’ button right there on the controller) is not far around the corner (KoRneR), so my GoW4 S will suffice.
I guess really the message is, is that we neeed to be more diligent as consumers. There are MANY ways for companies to manipulate & circumvent false advertising laws, blind faith is a thing of the past. Especially when ms is involved.

1 Like

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if I get banned for saying that, but whatever, truth is truth.

Im back on gow4, lets go

5 Likes

Hey guys,
Whats the current game version of gears 5?
i cant find game!!
for mine is 1.1.68.0 (7233072)
but store doesn’t show update!!
something is wrong and i dont understand

Whilst I don’t think the game is bad att all, problems like yesterday shouldn’t happen. And when they do there has to be communication, fast.
Twitter is a ■■■■■■■■ and these are the official forums, this is where they need to communicate. I dont even know if they have a community manager?

1 Like

Come out come out wherever you are

Im wondering where were they during 2.5 years of making multiplayer for this game …

1 Like

Designing Delivery Driver Mac the entire time it seems

5 Likes

Time well spent if you ask me.

6 Likes

They wanted to betray us with this game and that is something that they have absolutely excelled at.

1 Like

People have been asking for more communication from TC for a long time. Each time they say that they will communicate with people more and do for a short time but that doesn’t last long.
Who wants to spend ages searching different websites, people and platforms to find out the little (and sometimes important) responses they actually put out to the community?

8 Likes

I think they shoulda launched 5 with Scarlett. Gears 5 woulda been amazing with another year + of development and launching alongside the new xbox.

1 Like

I’m sure the reason they didn’t go that route is because Halo is most probably going to be released at the same time as the next Xbox and last thing a business wants to do is compete with itself.

They were and still are useless and clueless. Who cares about twitter and ■■■■. Post on your own forums.

5 Likes

i was thinking the same thing that halo has the launch, but there was no need to force 5s release this year. 4 could have finished off this gen not this cash grab of war 5