TC November Black Steel Characters Store update

Can Both Gears 4 & Gears 5 stores both get the Black Steel characters for the month of November. Please & Thank you.

1 Like

:joy:

5 Likes

And here I thought with that title I’d read some sort of significant information.

2 Likes

Do you just ignore information given to you on purpose?

10 Likes

The gift that keeps on giving!

1 Like

Yup I sure do & it looks like you don’t we need more real Gear fans because this guy moving around with no clue. But he ready to dis with out information.

@HerrKatzchen he really burned you with this one. I think? Lol

Would totally buy multiple characters on GoW 4

1 Like

I’m ready for the next guys to challenge MY GEARS INFORMATION :information_source:. That I will send you in the right direction. When it comes to skins & information IM THE KING :crown:.

1 Like

I remember one time you quit one of my horde games mid match so you could come on here and make a post about skins. Idk if you have knowledge but you have dedication.

6 Likes

Did he now? The information was posted already so what’s the point of “hur dur can you add them already”- I also want the Gears 5 curbstomp but posting about it nonstop wouldn’t make it appear any quicker.

3 Likes

I would totally buy skins on a game I haven’t touched since 2019.

I played it today :laughing:

1 Like

It was sarcasm because he basically made fun of himself with his “burn” lol

2 Likes

Never heard of you.

1 Like

Alright

2 Likes

This post is a gold mine.

1 Like

I’m sad we live in a world where someone holds this title proudly lol

4 Likes

That there Koty, is what you call “burn!” :smiley:

1 Like

Self-proclaimed too. It’s not even like he was voted by the people. He just woke up one morning and decided that he wanted to be the king.

4 Likes