Gears Forums

Tc is scared to make a gears3 remake

This game will be better than gears4 and 5. Can you image playing 60fps or 120fps on the upcoming xbox! They need to take notes from game weapons and maps. The way weapon skins and characters unlocks are way better . Also horde is better enough said

3 Likes

22 Likes

Gears of War 3 is a solid game. TC doesn’t need to touch it.

6 Likes

Lol they aren’t scared it’s just unnecessary. Gears 3 is playable now plus they remade gears ultimate edition plus gears 4 and 5. I highly doubt they are scared. It would just be pointless and time consuming.

3 Likes

How is it playable at 30fps 720p. I want to play versus tdm mode that is playable and laggy. Xbox360 games that are great should get remaster.

Gears of War UE is better than gears 4 and 5

4 Likes

Shouldn’t Gears 2 get a remaster first?

5 Likes

Gears forums really do have special people

16 Likes

So special that i stopped playing a while ago but my love for gears(3) will never die

Absolutley not. Gears of War 3 is one of those games that should not be remade (IMO). I still play 3 and to me it still holds up. I would much rather TC just focus on this trilogy of games or what ever else that have planned for their story arch as well focus on the on going issues this game has and work to make sure the next installment releases with minimal issues at best.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Judgement Remaster when?

Speaking of Judgment…

I don’t even have the disc anymore, lol. I just kept the box for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Who is Pete K

Pete Knepley (aka Pete Nub)

He was one of the lead Epics devs for Judgment. Now works on Fortnite.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know, I thought it was like when you bought a used game and some dude wrote his name with it in sharpie

3 Likes

Raczilla was the community manager at the time. He was so much more responsive and friendlier than what we have now. Was a pleasure to meet him.

2 Likes

His ex wife still follows me on twitter (I don’;t think she ever uses it).

3 Likes

Anything is better than what we have now
I’d say some about him but that would probably get me suspended from here for like the 3rdtimee

1 Like