TC, in regards to your PC, and Xbox players

He hasn’t been on this earth long enough to have the right to judge anybody

2 Likes

I love that song

Dude, your music matches that of a teen girl’s circa 2009

1 Like

You leave Katy Perry and Lady Gaga alone.

2 Likes

I told you that was just like 2% of the amount of music I have but you never mention all the great stuff I have :frowning_face:

1 Like

Because you know me sooooo well, don’t you, we play together all the time don’t we fishie? So being sometimes 1st place, 2nd, and 3rd most of the time doesn’t make me any good huh? You have no idea what your talking about.

Some of the best players on this whole game sometimes end up in last place idiot, if I just played 2v2, my stats would be a lot higher than most players just on 2v2 alone.

I’ve never finished last place on this game, ever.

I don’t think I’ve been below 3rd place tbh :thinking: - normally MVP or 2nd.

Anyway,

Feel free to post your stats, I’ve only ever played 1 match of 2v2 so I’m the same.

Can compare Versus stats and KOTH stats :+1:

I gave you the opportunity to tell this to @Mark36111’s face the other night

Wel then, post em

1 Like

Not the best but, decent :sunglasses: - @TSU_Silent probably has the best stats though.

1 Like

Not you, that was in reply to OP

1 Like

I know,

I thought I’d just go first in case OP was shy.

1 Like

LOL, ok

2 Likes

You make my stats look like a bronze player’s lmaoooo

1 Like

LuL

2 Likes

would be nice to have Bootcamp for specifically wall bounce but that you can find on Youtube and then do many cliassic quickplays to catch the hang of it

Spider-Man PS4 has clips of every special move and combo you can do right there in the menu so I want that for Gears

yeah i know what you mean

Skill > Platform

1 Like

Actually my overall stats are not much better. KOTH seems to be little bit better though

2 Likes

My stats would be better if I wouldn’t play more support, stopped just going in for kills and now more helping others on my team get kills, rather they get points and rank up, I’m sure you understand what I mean, playing for someone else you care about.

But I’m sure you could do that anyway and still have those stats :100:

Maybe one day I get there and be a real Masters :slight_smile:

1 Like