TC I know you are angry but stop ruining the game

Characters now run like sonic, immediately weapon change
Come on TC, just because the game was a failure doesn’t mean you get to spit on his grave

2 Likes

Took my kids to see the Sonic movie last weekend. It was actually pretty good.

3 Likes

Good to hear that, sir!

1 Like

Haven’t seen it myself, but it’s pretty rare to see a decent video game movie.

1 Like

There is something definitely wrong. Gnasher shots delayed, auto switching weapons registry is god awful almost as bad as four is now but at least 4 has some much lag issues im surprised it even runs “as properly” as it does. But something is way way off

1 Like

Same here, except they should paralyze jim carey’s face, I am sick & tired of seeing pet detective in every movie. Its like they tell him “do jim carey”

1 Like

I never cared for his comedy much either. And he does play himself in Sonic. He actually does have some decent dramatic chops, though. Check out Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
That said, it was a fun, family movie. Kiddos loved it.

1 Like

I did see it, it was good. I actually enjoyed Liar, liar too :wink:

Just the ones where stupid faces and funny walks are expected to carry the movie. You ain’t Monty Python, buddy… I mean Mask was stupid but at least had cameron diaz to drool over :wink:

1 Like

Yeah that act has kind of worn thin with Carrey, but my goodness it is simultaneously impressive and horrifying how much control he has over his face muscles.

2 Likes

Thanks for being a good sport about the derailing of your thread. :wink:

2 Likes

Fair enough more recent films aren’t the best but you can’t deny Jim Carrey is legendary, Omen. Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty, The Mask, Me, Myself and Irene, Ace Ventura. Jim Carrey was untouchable in the 90s.

@jvergoth I was actually going to ask how he was as Robotnik as, being a fan of the games and cartoon when I was younger, I wasn’t sure how it’d work :joy:. Just a bit of fun I suppose.

1 Like