TC, I hope you see this

Dear TC, or @TC_Clown

I’m no longer going to be a customer of yours. Meaning that I will sell Gears 5. Gears of War 4, Gears Tactics, Gears of War:ultimate edition and I’m uninstalling Gears PoP from my Phone. Gears 5 was the last nail in the coffin for me. With This Week’s TWIG, I wasn’t satisfied with what I saw so I’m done. Maybe I’ll return for Gears 6, but I’m not making any promises. I will continue to play the original trilogy and Judgemnet. But nothing after. I really respect what you tried to do with the series but I can’t adapt to the change nor Do I want to.

Thanks for The fun Years.

P.S Gears of war will,always have a place in my heart

6 Likes

He’s not going to see it unless you include his entire gamertag ( " @TC_Clown ").

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll update it

Also, I feel like you should at least keep Gears PoP installed. I don’t think TC even has anything to do with that. :+1:

1 Like

Well, I’ll think about it.

1 Like

I want to do that too… Stupid achievements

Then do it? Or is someone holding you hostage?

1 Like

Oh dear.

They’re surely going to miss that financial gain from micro-transactions won’t they?

Oh wait…

3 Likes

Blimey sounds ever so dramatic, you’ll be back in a few months.

1 Like

why is no one taking the “I’m quitting Gears of War because I don’t like Gears 5” threads serious
OP is super cereal and you guys won’t believe him

2 Likes

He’s gonna be back next week to complain that Winter Marcus isn’t in the store. Don’t you worry.

1 Like

Wut?

1 Like