TC: How is 600ms ping ok for multiplayer?

But we must make sure those 90ms ping Europeans don’t pollute the American games, right??

These two impossible to hit, they just micro teleported everywhere…

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I feel you. And I’d rather have those 90 ping Europeans than the unstable Mexican connections that you are showing

1 Like

Heck I’m even connecting at 55-65ms on US East!

1 Like

Sh*t I have a better connection to North Europe (62)than I do to West US (78). Gotta get in a match with you before 5 comes out

1 Like

Ahhhhhh. High ping warriors. Had one tell me I was trash last night…:joy:

What location are you?

New York

1 Like

Cool, I’ll add you and then we can play when I get my new PC around Thursday next week.

I’m normally on 5-11pm UK Time if I play, I believe you are around -4 hours to me.

But yeah, hopefully get some games in soon :blush::v:

1 Like

Just send me an invite. I stay “offline” because my nephews and a few family friends annoy the crap out of me when Im online lol

Aha no problem, likewise, if you see me online just drop me a message too :blush:

You gonna leave me out?:cry:

1 Like

You’re never on :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha! Fair enough :joy:

1 Like

There’s always space for you though :blue_heart:

1 Like

Awwww thanks😄

1 Like

I told you before I would play with you again. You did well when we played together.

1 Like

Hahaha! Thanks man. I remember to outperformed me by a good margin👍
I play terribly compared to Envii. That guy is a beast :joy:

1 Like

Aha,

With a 10 day lay off, it will take a good day or two to get back to my slaying ways :sweat_smile:

My favourite quote from you will still be:

“Jeez EnVii - how do you have so many caps already?!?”

The genuine surprise was humbling :grimacing:

1 Like

That explains why I never see you online. :joy:

We need to get together sometime.

@Omen_LP, exactly the point I’ve been harping on for years. I don’t even care about playing against higher pings because they’re at a disadvantage. I can’t stand playing with high fluctuations because it’s impossible to adapt due to every second of the match feeling different. Yet these players are allowed to play while lower stable pinged Europeans are blacklisted. Nice job TC.

3 Likes

Yea they jump in parties and just overall annoy me lol. Send an invite whenever your on. Im out of work with an injury so my xbox is on 90% of the time Im home.