TC hates blonde hair

Okay, so Baird had blonde hair all thru the series until tc took over and they gave him dirty blonde to light brown hair. Kilo squad Baird is the perfect example… that was the most blonde the character looked, yet he’s barely got any blonde left. Now anya hair is more of a light brown than anything. TC, do you have some kind of hate against blonde hair? I mean, you gave kofi bleached blonde hair, but the the characters who actually had it for many games, you just say, “eff it… they really weren’t blonde in gears 1-3 and judgment.” WHY DO YOU HATE BLONDES?? WHY ARE YOU SOOO MEAN TO BLONDE HAIR???

No, but seriously… is there some reason this is a thing? I never could figure out why tc changed things like that which were set long ago. Never made sense to me. BLONDE HAIR HATERS!!! Lol.

4 Likes

TC made the most beautiful blonde man to ever exist. His name is Major Paduk.

11 Likes

It p–ses me off reading the books and seeing Cole repeatedly make jokes about Baird being blond (it IS blond by the way. Not blonde. Blonde with the e is for women. Without the e for males.) But nitpicking your post aside, yeah Baird was blond and TC trying to say he had frosted tips. Whatever the hell those are.

2 Likes

Maybe in American english :eyes:

1 Like

Anyone that can distinguish between Blonde and Blond knows exactly what Frosted tips are…:wink::wink::grin:

6 Likes

You are right you can use either for Male and therefore female. In fairness when I was growing up in the 80’s UK Blonde usually was used for females.

Blondie…good enough for Clint Eastwood, good enough for me :wink:

2 Likes

Garner’s Modern American Usage says “blond” is preferred in all senses as an adjective in American English; the Oxford English Dictionary says “in Britain the form blonde is now preferred in all senses.””

4 Likes

You forget about JD!? He also had got blond hair and now he is a hairless ape with a beard. :grin:

1 Like