Gears Forums

TC gutting Gears 4 quick!

Seems TC is really trying to kill G4. First eliminating map selection, and now it appears that they are eliminating maps (popular ones) that are in the rotation. Anybody else notice this? It would be nice if TC was transparent with these decisions.

23 Likes

Did too many players leave G5 and return to 4?

19 Likes

Almost 70% of my friends

15 Likes

I went back to Gears 4 because Gears 5 sucks balls compared to it. Anything related to Judgement should be swept under the rug completely. Gears 4 was and still is a hundred times better. And yeah I noticed. It’s kind of pissing me off.

16 Likes

I left 5 a few weeks ago. I just found it boring and slow.

9 Likes

I’ve played yesterday for 2 hours … you couldn’t select map in Versus. It was selected for you automatically.

1 Like

@TC_Octus, can you confirm real quick please, if you have made any changes at all whatsoever to Gears 4 since the release of 5? We would really appreciate it.

4 Likes

I go back to Gears 4 to play horde and vs . But I still play gears 5 aswell.

1 Like

Those seem like really childish ways to make people stop playing Gears 4

21 Likes

I said before in 1 of my post that all they would have to do is bring on an update to make a horde mode that is gears 4 horde. And so easy to just call it classic horde. So that people who want to play horde the new way can and people who want to play it this way can. TDM they need more maps and more characters to choose from.

2 Likes

He is recovering from a lost family member currently.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with u. TC have built you a fantastic new playground to play in and are shutting down the old one as its not fit for purpose anymore. Lol

3 Likes

lol

2 Likes

This is an actual abomination. It’s right up there with all the greedy ■■■■ they’ve done to the current game.

4 Likes

Tactic to maintain population on Gears 5. I noticed it not even a week after Gears 5 released.

2 Likes

I feel they removed EU servers too !

2 Likes

Yes! I wanted to play horde in 4 on inconv difficulty and everytime it took 40-50 min to find a match.

They’ve been killing the servers off too.

Deliberate scumbag ploy to try and force people to play their broken piece of sh*t game Gears 5

9 Likes

https://www.gears5.com/whatsup-aug28-2019
This link has some info about the sunsetting of Gears 4.
They’ll be removing ranked and support for events in january 2020.
They’re making midnight omen and flaming weapon skins craftable so you can still get the achievements for them in January 2020.

1 Like

Well this made my day

7 Likes