TC destroys everything we love

So gears 5 pvp is 4v4 now? tc took out the 5v5 game modes n took us all the way back to gears 1 with 4v4 koth n tdm. yep 4v4 sucks its slow casual n not competitive bring back 5v5! also why does tc luv to destroy everything good about this game? leave koth alone u already wrecked the other modes. next move is R U READY 2v2 lancers!! :scream::scream::scream: also we shud start a petition to remove gears 5 as tc’s intellectual property. we cant let them destroy it any further! they dont know wat theyre doing at all!

6 Likes

Microsoft owns the IP not TC and petitions don’t change IP ownership.

3 Likes

well do u have any bright ideas smart guy? that rly was more of a joke btw

1 Like

I do actually, post feedback in a constructive manner as per the forum rules :wink:

10 Likes

Why isn’t it a forum rule that people have to use proper grammar and spelling in forum posts as well?

I’d appreciate that rule personally.

2 Likes

Because people should be allowed to give feedback even if they aren’t particularly adept at writing.

11 Likes

I’m talking more about how I’d rather not read something that looks like a 7 year old wrote it…

But hey, that’s just me. Fair enough.

2 Likes

What you got against my 7 year old son???

1 Like

I have nothing against your son, because he’s 7.

Just with adult human beings who spell like seven year olds. Makes me shudder reading it.

Maybe I’m just biased. I was reading Harry Potter books when I was 7.

3 Likes

I’m destroying a thread again. ■■■■.

1 Like

I was just stirring you Spargo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Of course you were you old fart. Aren’t you always?

2 Likes

4 Likes

4v4 koth is like 4v4 basketball to me, it takes away too much of a dynamic for me.

922e9cd48f4a8869465666389c54406e--basketball-positions-elementary-pe

3 Likes

Was the 4v4 change supposed to effect quickplay? Because since the update QP KOTH is 4v4 with the caveat of there being a fifth position filled by a bot. Which to me is worse than just 5v5 people or 4v4.

As an aside, please remove bot back fill unless teams are uneven, fighting bots is literally negative fun. Makes me want to delete the game.

1 Like

That DOES NOT WORK AT ALL.

THE countless post and comments on the developer streams do absolutely NOTHING.

Everything i ve asked for has literally BEEN THE OPPOSITE Of what they implement.

I have no clue what so ever on who exactly TC is listening to.

They either choose to ignore feed back on purpose or they must not listen at all.

Either way its infuriating.

There are less and less options in this game since launch. How in the world is tht even possible.

When they are PRAISED, they still ignore it and do WHAT THEY WANT.
We all know they dont play this game. The OG fans should have some kind of say.
Its all for nothing at this point.
So i can honestly say. I completely understand why people are posting these hate comments. Its with good reason. Doesnt matter how you say it. They still dont listen.

5 Likes

It feels like that sometimes.

But to be fair they listened a few times to my suggestions or ours.

Like showing ranks & adding more content & the pay wall stuff.

But then other stuff is just like “whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

3 Likes

This game seems more like a giant experiment.

6 Likes

Let’s try your idea. Go buy a Series X and I’ll start a petition that it should be mine

1 Like

Love 4v4.