TC are you sure that you are listening?

@Anlathir first match after 20 days:
https://imgur.com/a/OkRrAFM
Hahahah. Can’t wait for you to tell me that TC will fix this :joy::joy::joy: Game is garbage… Face that fact…

Afks are in every game. Sadly. And I think the same thing will occur as with other games. No input for xx amount of minutes = kick. At which point the quitting reduced rating change etc. Kicks in

If they were listening movement/combat would have been altered 3 weeks ago

Yes they are listening. The new character unlock system is proof of that. It was literally the biggest complaint of Gears 4.

I’m sure they are actively working on multiple fixes on a daily basis.

They are listening to what cosmetics you want. As far as game fixes, good luck.

2 Likes

are they? lots of people wanting deebee and cog soldier added?

1 Like

Population is already low lol. At the end it is going to affect the players that get disconnected or booted from the game for which ever reason. Most people that quit are on another game right after they quit. It is gonna be the same like it has been in gears 4 at the end.

I’m sure they will show up in the store for a pile of iron.

To me it Is a same ■■■■. Afk or quiters it is same and they didn’t do anything about that. And they will never have brain power to do thing about that. It is old problems. So cut the crap…
Combatting quitters is one of our top priorities at the studio,
They don’t know how to fix that

It’s because you can’t do things about it, besides bans. Which was very negatively received.

Any team game with “ranked mode” has the same issue

I don’t think adding characters in which half of which weren’t even requested is listening lol.

But i hope you’re right about working on fixing things on a daily basis

I sent him the info about PC version issues (It crashes on Xbox One too but onPC is more often)

Only Nvidia replies my emails and they say they already reproduced the crashing issues and are working with the game Developer. It passed 1 month and it hasn’t solved yet. And TC didn’t mention this big issue causing even BSOD. Also they’re ignoring my post on Twitter, if they don’t read here, there’s no way users can talk with them.

Still no servers for Europe. Clearly not. They are writing off an entire continent of players.

1 Like

TC was hard at work. So later…

2 Likes

Shameful. Truly shows their priorities. Even more worrying that people buy this useless DLC

2 Likes

20 dollars , its kind of expensive, I would rather buy three Big Macs or a bucket of chicken from KFC instead.

2 Likes

f**ck KFC. i’m boycotting them. last time i bought food there, got home and i lifted my box out of the bag only to have everything in the box fall out because of so much grease. the cardborad box stood no chance. the plastic bag was covered inside. you could only imagine what the chicken was like. my biscuit was literally soaked in grease. like a wet sponge. ok, that’s my rant on KFC. lol

2 Likes

the same thing happens here in mexico my friend, actually were I live they are being broke as of now, due of the poor quality of the chicken, I’ve found out that even maggots and animals have been found inside the chicken, due of that people no longer wants to buy from KFC anymore.

I was trying to be funnny , im mexican = ) jajajajja, not even a chance from hell I would buy chicken from KFC.

Wait they added more ternimator character??

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA thank God for game pass!!! Didnt sucker into buying this game lmfao