[TC] Another chance to earn midnight omen skins please? (PC player)

@anon86589457 @TC_Octus

As I’m sure you are aware, PC players with Nvidia cards have either had to stop playing the game if they had to update their drivers (to play other games, not an unfair thing to expect), or play on a year old driver to play gears 4 without crashing.

Due to the aforementioned reasons, a lot of us were unable to earn the skins in-game, as we couldn’t play without crashing.

With news that a fix might finally be on the way… It would be a great gesture of goodwill to us PC players who have endured a lot over the last year and a half, especially those who continued to keep trying every driver and such hoping we could play again (like myself).

I know I’m hard on you guys, but it’s all coming from a good place. If I didn’t care, I wouldn’t bother posting my constructive criticism.

Please give us PC players a break and allow us to earn the whole collection of Midnight omen skins again, in-game. The skins are amazing and I’d love to don the whole set whilst battling the horde.

I reverted my driver to the one that is over a year old to play your game again, and bought the game again and bought another season pass… Surely that loyalty should be rewarded?

I’ve already missed out on so much stuff (tons of characters (palace guard, Griffin etc), skins etc) because I couldn’t play (as I’m sure many others have). Please give us a chance.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I believe they said in prior streams that the Midnight Omen and Flaming skins would have multiple chances to earn through gameplay. They also said that they will make those skins craftable when they no longer plan to have events for them so the related achievements could still be unlocked (lesson learned from the 3/Judgment event ribbon achievements).

If that’s true, that would be awesome