TACTICS should also come to Xbox

(chaaze) #21

OK now hold on everybody. Tactics neither Pop! aren’t Gears. Not a 3rd person shooter, see the previous sentence.
I’d be more excited if there’s a Gears themed chess set tbh. Based on trendy resemblances…

(rafoca) #22

You can also bring it to Xbox without making the PC version sux. These things aren’t mutually exclusive. Just look at Xcom.

You have to bring it to Xbox. And don’t forget to add co-op.

(III EnVii III) #23

I think it will come to Xbox.

I’m sure they didn’t say “Exclusively On PC” did they?

That would imply it’s for PC first and then Xbox …

(rafoca) #24

Man, I love crossplay with PC. I like that Xbox games are coming to PC. I really do. What I dislike is that when it comes to PC games they don’t bring it to Xbox, as its happening with age of empires and gears tactics.

(GhostofDelta2) #25

If once development is finished, sure, bring it to the Xbox One X.

(DarkChaoz95) #26

Not everyone shares the sentiment, many people feel there should not be any cross play whatsoever and hell even no pc version altogether. These people always ridicule pc players.

(Tybs86) #27

Fixed :slight_smile:

Gears TACTICS should also come to Xbox One - Petition

(III EnVii III) #28

I’m all for Crossplay however Cheaters ruin it for me :-1: - and in turn for everyone else …

(alm0stninja) #29

There will always be people like this. I Own gears 4 on PC and Xbox and play on both. My concern is I purchased an Xbox X and it has had very few MS games released since it launched. So Xbox appears to be in a game drought from a first party perspective and they are now announcing games skipping the platform (along with all of the age of empires games). It sets a poor precedent and if they do this once how long until they do it again, next time with a fully fledged spin off. For those saying it could come to xbox it might, but it is labelled as a windows 10 exclusive. Play anywhere needs to work both ways.

(III EnVii III) #31

Xbox One X has a ton of games out and coming soon.

Microsoft announced 50 games on Monday …

(rafoca) #32

That’s exactly what I think, bro.

From a first party and exclusive games perspective things aren’t looking good.

Console is great, but I don’t think skipping games to make PC only is a smart move

(III EnVii III) #33

They never said it’s PC only, they just said it’s coming to PC.

I’m sure we will see it on Xbox …

Plus it’s not even a core game.

Other console players might not have interest in it.

TC need the game to do well and sell.

(TheDarkLived) #34

It’s a shame that only come to PC. This game is a must have for me, but not for the ■■■■■■■ PC.

(ColonDee 52) #35

I understand where the team was coming from with this, but I’d love to know the logic behind this on Microsoft’s end. Like this completely derails their whole “Play Anywhere” mentality that they’ve been pushing hard for the last little while. It’s pretty backwards to me that PC gets Xbox One games but Xbox One doesn’t get PC games (especially when those games can easily be played on the XB1 like with Gears Tactics).

(III EnVii III) #36

They said it’s a PC first game.

There will be reasons why it’s not on Xbox YET.

I think people need to wait and see because I think there’s a good chance it will be on Xbox later.

(SM0KIN D4BS) #37

Was just thinking the same thing lol how bout they don’t understand having a $1200 system and still having to buy a console for certain games…cosolers need to lighten up…it’s gears…u will get it on xbone soon enough anyway let us PC enthusiasts have our hype for once

(Shifty Ninja) #38

I didn’t know it wasn’t announced for Xbox yet. That really sucks, hopefully it is at some point. I’m pretty excited for this one.

(RC 5052) #39

I was initially hoping it was gonna be on Xbox and maybe mobile since I love playing Xcom on both. Hopefully they’ll port it to Xbox at least

(III EnVii III) #40

Well, I’d rather they make the best version of the game first so it’s supposed to be PC then I’m happy.

If it can be on Xbox later then of course we will all see it happen.

(RC 5052) #41

I don’t mind that either, as long as it does well I don’t see why they wouldn’t wanna bring it to Xbox at least