TA Leaderboards

A werewolf/vampire hybrid.

A movie should be made about that.

I take it you never watched Doctor Who. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I was joking.

And I didn’t but TARDIS did sound familiar to me.

So what’s wrong with it?

1 Like

Nothing. Better understanding of reference.

1 Like

Nice. Wish I had a Tardis too. But even if I did, I don’t think my Boost would survive the trip.

3 Likes

Congrats my guy

1 Like

Thanks mate, I will try to stop taking your cover :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s ok lol I was frustrated last night, had a long 3 or 4 hours of playing teams and getting stomped

1 Like

You are all good bud, I took no offense.

I enjoyed win lose or draw.

1 Like

I don’t pay attention to Leaderboards in general, but since your post I tried to find me but I wasn’t on the top 50. Yesterday I unlocked 4 achievements and now I’m at rank 44.

Let’s see how much time you keep the number 1 (today you are number 1 again) and I’m happy to appear on top 50. I don’t have a gamer PC so I can’t get any achievement for Gears Tactics yet. Getting the new achievements for Gears 5 will be a long grind (and Gears POP!) so I’m trying to buy Gears 2 JP in the meantime.

Congrats again to get number 1 today, maybe TC will give you Iron or some special skin to celebrate :joy:

Or something similar to Seriously banner on Gears 4

1 Like

Congrats @GhostofDelta2 . Nice to see a Forum Mod can be such a fan of the series, personally I thought Mods usually didn’t play much and spent their time, well, modding the forums :sweat_smile: amazing to see you on the Leaderboard of the series =)

1 Like

Thank you.

I have a screen for gaming and a screen for chrome, I try to multitask as much as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like