TA Leaderboards

@MCSS_Aerocoupe @Lambent_Lail @DJ_Sani_0f_W4R @Tei_Tenga I am briefly back up to the top :slight_smile:

I am sure it won’t even last a day, but its a nice surprise

17 Likes

Congrats my friend😎

1 Like

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

Hope to get some mroe Horde with you this operation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definetly my sons still in lock down, hence not being able to play along side of you/members But we have a good few weeks thou on this operation thanks again

1 Like

#NoLyfeGhost

4 Likes

Great job. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m friends with a lot of people on there lol, me and eagle are doing vermintide because he asked me for help lots of great people on this list :sparkling_heart:

Wow, just wow. That is some serious dedication to the franchise.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Bro… switch to dark mode! Your eyes will love you!

Also, everyone knows #5 is the place to be on the leaderboards… :grin:

4 Likes

Shows #4 now on my screen but i don’t think it’s updated. I still don’t understand how it works though. I mean I get the TA points but you have more achievements and GS than #1 and #2 and a few less GS than #3.

TA points are all about “how hard” an achievement is, which is a factor of how many people have played a game versus how many people have unlocked a specific achievement in that game.

If someone unlocks an incredibly rare achievement in one of the Gears games, it will be worth a ton of TA points, which will send someone shooting up the TA leaderboard regardless of how many total achievements are unlocked.

4 Likes

It did update, I went down to 4th :stuck_out_tongue:

(Should be back up hopefully when the next lot scans )

1 Like

I believe 4 of the top 5 currently have used the PC glitch to complete the OP maps. Worth 22,000 TA points.

2 Likes

I too have a TARDIS.

Back on top!

TARDIS? What is this, some kind of super advanced sci fi supercomputer program?

1 Like

Time and relative dimension in space.

aka I have a PC

aka I can change my date and or time.

1 Like

So what am I owning both a PC and console?:thinking:

I see nothing is too bad to best people on these leaderboards.