T.C. lets talk about the 6 CLIP GNASHER

Like the title says.
Lets be real. It isnt working. It literally messes up the flow if the game. Kills and deaths shouldnt be because of having to reload. Especially in FFA and 2 V 2

Im actually fine with the non active boost. It makes it more consistent but 6 clip  is NOT ENOUGH.  

Lets be real, the gansher is thee most used weapon. Lets have the active be 8 clip in the MAG and if u mess up the active , make it 6.

Or anything other than 6.
Hell ill be happy with at least 7. But i think everyone would be very very happy with going back to an 8 clip gnasher.
Its very hard to survive a 3 v 1 as it is then u have to worry about reloading on top if that. Ur guaranteed a death. 9 out of 10 times.

JUST A THOUGHT BUT A SERIOUS THOUGHT THT WOULD HELP THE GAME INSTANTLY.
Its just not working

35 Likes

Agreed, needs to go back to 8

5 Likes

Second

2 Likes

for anyone that has any firearm knowledge, 8 clip in the chamber literally makes no sense

4 Likes

Fixed it for you pinky since it was sooo important and was such a game changer for the the topic😱

1 Like

Neither does a chainsaw on a gun, but here we are.

23 Likes

Yeah they need to add another shell my god what was they thinking i dont get it. Newb friendly much???

7 Likes

It’s a video game and not real

Active reloads make no sense either and the swarm and locust aren’t real either.

Being on a planet called Sera…welcome to Gears of War and video games not real life where it doesn’t have to make sense

5 Likes

What exactly is wrong with 8…

While most hunting shotguns hold between 2 and 5 shells (often 3 shells, to comply with U.S. regulations for migratory bird hunting), riot shotguns can have a magazine tube as long as the barrel, allowing for 6 to 10 shells to be loaded depending on the model, barrel length, and type of shells loaded.

2 Likes

Terrible idea. It makes zero sense to buff a weapon that is already over Performing compared to literally every other weapon.

6 Likes

With an ill advised gnasher nerf incoming, I think tc changing it back to 8 rounds would be acceptable compensation.

2 Likes

In a team based shooter I don’t think your supposed to win a 3 v 1 situation. It’s probably one of the reasons they dropped the clip count

2 Likes

thats why we have wallbounce here and thats what makes gears so uniqe: you just have a chance in almost any situation.

1 Like

The gnasher should go back to having 8 bullets and real actives like gow 1 2 and 3 where you can active down. But they should make it so you can only get actives if you shoot a bullet then reload so only that bullet will be an active. Not like right now where you can reload even if the gun is full. So every shot isn’t a one shot down unless you empty the whole clip. They can balance it, but i think this should happen.

2 Likes

It was never an idea favoured by the community.

But then again, what idea that TC implements is?

1 Like

This Right here…i miss the strategy involved in the older titles where active reloads were only for reloaded rounds and not the full clip…if u fired 2 shots and active reloaded u only had 2 active shots
And the timer cool down on active reloading needs to go as well …bring the classic style back this crap they gave us is just that pure :poop:

2 Likes

Ironic you cite firearm knowledge and then say 8 clip in the chamber where you can only have one round in the chamber of any firearm. Just thought you should know that if you are going to jump on the soap box like that.

3 Likes

Yup the Gnasher nerf is actually going to make this shot registration stuff even worse.

1 Like

My shotgun holds seven (one in the chamber). Hunting, the gun has to be plugged to limit one in the chamber and two in the mag.

Loading a shotgun is a painfully slow process. Most weaponized shotguns use rifle slugs, not buckshot. The animation for loading the gnasher is strange - more like a rifle.

Who cares? It is a weapon with rules of it’s own. Learn those rules as they apply to a game, not real life. More concerning is some of the feats accomplished by the AI. It’s almost as if they are computers. Wait, they are computers! Darn it.

I’m fine with it. The majority of my kills come from the gnasher.