Gears Forums

Syndrome.Lancer.Gnasher and Snub

(Relax Mxte) #29

From my memory anyways, they’ve released a few. Overkill, Enforcer, Boltok, Hammerburst, EMBAR, Retro, Longshot, Dropshot and the skins that were released today

(RC 5052) #30

I know that Lancer Gnasher and Snub were released this weekend but only NOLA were the only other ones released per their eSports site

(Relax Mxte) #31

Yeah they were released on previous Gears Fight Nights which are streams that occur on Wednesdays. I am unsure of when the next one is though

(L3Th4l FUZi0N) #32

I kept my pc on whole night but didn’t got any skins… please help I’m very new to this. How can I claim the skins?

(GhostofDelta2) #33

You don’t get the skins for just leaving your pc on, you need to actually claim the skins when they are listed as available in the quests tab. This is to reward the people supporting the streams.

(L3Th4l FUZi0N) #34

Ahhh stupid me!! That makes sense now. Thanks bro for the answer.

(ICE xxxKINGxxx) #35

i dont have my lancer syndrome why i reclaimed i just have the snub and gnasher but no my lancer :angry::angry:

(GhostofDelta2) #36

No worries mate.

(vsZ Rexr) #37

I watched the whole stream and claimed the skins but only the snub and gnasher came through. I’m missing the lancer

(Duffman GB) #38

I tried to stay on until the end, it is a pain though. I watched (UK) from 1600 - 22:30 or just after but had to turn off, so I would be up for work. I got some free ugly skins and I entered and retweeted everything I could, as I always do, but the good stuff is nearly always at the end. :frowning:

Don’t get me wrong I know TC owe me nothing, but I wish they came up with a better system and rewarded the UK/outside USA loyalty.

(Runamuckbuck) #39

I was watching to claim the skins.I am in a different timezone though so it got late i ended up falling asleep but the stream stayed on is there a way i can get the syndrome skin now
the only skin i ended up getting was the syndrome snub but i really wanted the lancer and gnasher does anyone know if i can get the other syndrome skins

(Louix) #40

I has a sad. It was around 2am when these were released it would seem.
as @Runamuckbuck asks above, will there be any other ways to get them, or was it literally just during the grand finals as announced on twitter?

(KA0S ALAKANE) #41

Wow. Looks like I’ll be one of the very few lucky enough to be rockin all 3, snub, gnasher and lancer. These are some the baddest skins to come around in a long time. I like the midnight omens and all but my favorite color is blue so yeah, I’m loving these.

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #42

Same happened to me

(V7K1NG) #43

I have the whole set ,the lancer,gnasher, snub ,overkill ,retro and long shot or embar,(I don’t remember which one )

(V7K1NG) #44

Let @greox or @EVIL_0NE know they can help you ,the claim part was giving errors last night, so you may have gotten caught up in that

(Louix) #45

I got a few errors too. mainly my eyes shutting and me snoring over the notifications :joy:

(Mayhem64) #46

Yeah the Lancer was giving a few errors initially on claim, but it eventually processed for me. Only 1:30am in the UK heh, almost glad Echo Fox DIDN’T take Optic to a second match.

(EVIL 0NE) #47

If you received an error while trying to claim the Syndrome weapon skins. Please head over to the Missing Gears Esports Weapon Skins thread.

• Please read the complete details of the original post.
  • Post your issue, and someone will investigate it.
  • Please have patience after making your post each one is handled on an individual basis .

Thank you and will be closing this to direct posts to the correct discussion.

(EVIL 0NE) closed #48