Syndrome.Lancer.Gnasher and Snub

I seen in the game the pics of them with the Nola skins for the tournament this weekend…Is it true we will be getting them today.ty…Because we always get a set for a tournament.And the only skins I didn’t see with the set of Nola is the Lancer.Gnasher and Snub to complete the set for Nola…But did see the Syndrome Lancer.Gnasher and Snub with the set.Ty.

2 Likes

Hello…
If you check out the Watch and Win page on the Gears Esports section of this site you will see which skins are being given away during the live streamed event.

For Sunday you will see the details state:
" Syndrome Lancer, Snub, Gnasher Claim your own Syndrome Lancer, Snub and Gnasher weapon skin during the Grand Finals (not a raffle, all you need to do is complete the quest and the weapon will be added to your inventory)"

As for a complete set it will be the New Orleans themed weapon skins throughout the event on live.gearsofwar.com during the NOLA event as listed on the Watch and Win details from the link I provided above.

4 Likes

I want that syndrome Lancer :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you Evil one so much😃Have a goid day

2 Likes

Those Syndrome skins are litt. Can’t wait for the stream to start in 2 hours.

4 Likes

Omggggg I know

They seem to be available during the championship round

2 Likes

Syndrome snub just went live

2 Likes

has anyone got the skin yet?

They will be available during grand finals.

1 Like

what time is that?

6 hours (7pm EST)

okay thank you

How does this skin claiming work for this stuff. I’ve never done it.

You watch the stream and then what?

Check out this great guide to better understand how to use the Gears Landing

1 Like

there is a quest tab that will light up red ,you click redeem and it goes to your GT almost instantly

1 Like

There’s a quest tab (with chat and twitter and stuff) you click on that and wait until the quest for the skin starts. When it starts it changes from “stay tuned” to “claim now” or something and you click the button and get the skin. You have to be logged into your account.

There are other quests for prize draws, you have to vote in polls and retweet stuff a certain amount of times to enter those.

1 Like

Thanks guys. I also found the little tutorial on the website.

This was a simple case of me thinking out loud in a post before just clicking on the dang links… haha.

1 Like

Syndrome will be the last to claim.

1 Like

Gnasher just dropped

1 Like