Swarm flame drone unit for PvE

Since the scorcher returned in operation 5 I was wondering if TC will potentially make a new flame grenadier. There was concept art of a swarm having that role but it didn’t make it in the final version, maybe in an update TC will add one? And why not make the original drone elite from gears 4 take that role? @TC_Sera @TC_Kilo1062 any chance of this happening?

2 Likes

You read my mind, haha. I was going to tweet this tomorrow on GD actually. Have it scheduled already. XD :stuck_out_tongue:

Love to see it

1 Like

Heck yeah! Do it! It’ll spread more awareness! I’d love to see the original elite come back and why not come back as the new scorcher unit?

1 Like

That would be awesome. I think having the fuel tank would make them die too easily like in Gears 2-3.

1 Like

I hope they won’t appear in Horde, we know how scorcher damages player while using it,it burns you and you got DBNO and die. People complains how elite drones with claw are pain in ■■■ in incon or master difficulty and now elite drone with scorcher in close range?? No thank you. If you say just shoot the gas tank then I say where is the challange .

Welcome to the cause, brother. I look forward to working (pleading) with you! :grin:

1 Like