Suspended from matchmaking with no time

Can some one please help me with the issue of no time duration of my suspension. Apparently submitting tickets do not work. Any coalition employees looking at this please let me know how the suspension will last. This is ■■■■■■■ ridiculous, every time if I quit one out of 10 games late once the game was finished I get hit with a ■■■■■■■ ban and it again has no time duration displayed. Come on TC ■■■■■■■■.

How long has this been going on?

It’s every time. I have been suspended for 6 days. And there is no time duration. I do not know how long the ban will last.

Closing as you have made multiple posts on this issue already, been told how to contact support and continue to post profane laden rants.

You have also admitted to chronically quitting games when matched up against users your presume are cheating. The suspensions for quitting increase over time and at this point you would have a lengthy suspension because you continued to do this.

Posting more ranting threads on these forums won’t get your suspension overturned or lessened.

5 Likes