Suspended for No Reason!

After watching some Netflix, I wanted to play a match of ranked King of the Hill. I had previously played a match of KOTH which was finished. However, after watching some Netflix and attempting to start a match of ranked KOTH I was greeted with suspension notification. Didn’t quit or disconnect from prior match. Has anyone else had an unwarranted suspension occur too?

Unfortunately this is an issue that has been occuring since OP4 started. TC is aware and they are looking into it.

2 Likes

Lol

Literally just got booted from an escape match.

Here is hoping TC can fix this ASAP.

That’s just a quicker way of escaping.

2 Likes

I see what you did there :stuck_out_tongue:

I had this earlier, u probs seen my post. Why would i need to send a ticket if the problems at tcs end??

Because TC can look into the match history and try to see why the d/c is occuring.

1 Like

Lets say i sent a ticket, as ive seen on these forums it can take quite a while for someone’s report to get looked at.

It was fixed 10-15 minutes after i made my post. I was with 1 person playing escape (he had the same issue) he was 1st to get kicked. Im sure there was many other ppl that had this issue also. I would just be wasting someone’s time sending a ticket, dont u think?

I also see there is no rewards showing for this weeks hive, send a ticket??:rofl:

Have a nice day👍

1 Like

It could be helpful if it becomes a frequent issue.

If its a once off i wouldn’t bother personally.

1 Like

I dont see why someone from tc cant just sticky a post informing us that the update today is getting deployed at xx time there may be some issues.

Also they need to sticky the list of current bugs since op4 started so ppl dont need to keep making different posts about the same topics.

Have a nice day👍

1 Like

I would love for those things to happen.

1 Like