Surrender option

versus

(Javier Freak) #1

We should have the option to surrender in case someone leaves the match, it’s very anoying keep playing when you know the game is lost.

(TheDeuterostome) #2

I always keep fighting no matter what the outcome may be.

(Ektope) #3

That surrender button is the same as quitting from pause to main menu. It appears after 7 minutes or in 2nd round after someone left.

(GB6 Kazuya) #4

Surrender? How disgusting. Never show fear.

Never.

(Javier Freak) #5

I’ve never seen it

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #6

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

(Omen LP) #7

“Never give up! Never surrender!” - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart, NSEA-Protector

(Fragmented Wolf) #8

I… would actually have no problem with this. Would simply mean ranking up faster in 90% of my cases, and in the rare occurrence I lose a member, get it over with.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #9

I eat fear for breakfast!!!

(TheDeuterostome) #10

I need a fifth, will you play with me?

(Fragmented Wolf) #11

… Are you that bored?

(III EnVii III) #12

That might be a good idea if all the players vote to surrender.

Especially when there’s a quitter on the team or you have to go offline.

(TheDeuterostome) #13

At the moment… yes!

(DLCarr17) #15

You want to play the match all the way through and do your best even if you know you are going to lose. The ranking system takes quitting into consideration so if you have a quitter and lose a match 2-0 but you performed well or even just ok it will have a smaller impact on your ranking if it’s negative and if you perform well you may not lose anything at all.

(III EnVii III) #16

Not if the quitter leaves within the final round, which is normally what happens.

(CarlosYabrudy) #17

I as someone leave yesterday in a 2v2 Gnasher match which is frustrating not only for my W/L but it also means I’m forced to stay from round 3 to round 7 and nobody can replace. They stayed together as wiped me out rather than rush into killing me.

(GreatWhiteShark) #18

Will surrending affect rank but not as much as quitting outright, right?

Hope it appears as soon as you can see the other teams emblens. Sometimes I run into the same group of high ping warriors in 2v2’s or a squad full of foreign teams that dont even speak English. Would much rather avoid/let them have it than run through the same laggy spongefest the second time around, ya know.