Gears Forums

Stuck/glitch act 1

Hi - wondering if anyone can help. I am still in act 1 and I cannot find what to do next. I have attached some images on the where i am. I have killed all the hordes but the music seems like there are some still alive. Dave is supposed to be going into the vent but i have a no entry sign. I’ve looked at walkthroughs and all that i see is that you kill the hordes and Dave is sent through the vent - this isn’t working.

I have exact same.problem replayed it 10 times hoping change but nope

I’ve got exactly the same problem - can anyone please help… It’s driving me crazy!!!

Anyone?? someone must have a fix for this

Thanks in advance

Same issue… Any idea?

u guys no if a patch is coming out?

I’m having the exact same problem here which absolutely infuriates me. Nothing has been fixed since. Does anyone know how to make developers aware of this bug-infested mess of a mode the solo campaign actually is so they can release a patch?

I spent hours, and many many reloads, trying to figure this out. It turns out that you have to have the Guardian or Dr-1 follow Del into the locked room (with the blue door) after defeating the Carrier, BEFORE you go in, because the door will close behind you. It is needed for story progression when facing the Scion. Without it’s input the story can’t proceed.