Still the best trailer for Gears of War

Dug out the old faithful Xbox 360 and found some gems on it…

This is our all time fave trailer for all Gears of War…

5 Likes
6 Likes

Loved the Mad World Gears of War trailer. Ended up getting a 360 cause of it

2 Likes

“Rendezvous with death” is my favorite (for 2 that is)
I know someone will probably talk sh*t but gears 4 "tomorrow " trailer still gives me goosebumps, plus David Draiman is the man lol.

5 Likes

I liked all the trailers except for Judgment. And I don’t recall Gears 5’s trailer lol

I wish Gears would go back to taking inspiration from Mad World, that has to be the best Gears trailer by far.

There’s a lot of good trailers. Honestly content size this Carmines trailer is the best. But Dust to Dust or Rendezvous is probably my favorite cinematic trailer.

The Mad World trailer was one of the GOAT game trailers.

2 Likes

CSB: Saw Disturbed start to perform at Ozzfest in 2000. Some roadies wheel him out on stage strapped to a dolly in a straight jacke & Hannibal Lector mask. He spent the next 2 minutes getting out of it and then started acting crazy in the 104 degree heat.

Everyone in the crowd starts laughing at him because it’s so ridiculous and the band finally starts to play while he runs around on stage rolling his eyes and making dumb faces before yelling at people for laughing at him. Next thing I see is a bottle whiz over my head and nail him right in the face. He grabs the mic, yells at the band to stop playing, cusses everyone out and they leave the stage.

He never sang anything and it was the best Disturbed performance I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

The original trilogy trailers are things of beauty as are the introduction to Horde 2.0 ones from Anya.

Gears 4 trailer was also class.

Watching them, rewatching them no matter how many times makes you fall in love with Gears all over again. Excellent thread :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

The Gears 3 trailer that used Black Sabbath - War Pigs was my favorite.

1 Like

While that one isn’t my favorite, I was soooo hyped during that time I couldn’t wait for Gears of War 3.