STILL no option to turn off Emotes

Yeah, that’s been a thing since they changed bloodsprays. All my guns use default bloodsprays.

1 Like

I love the emotes. While I wouldn’t want to turn them off, I do wish that if we muted someone, it muted their emotes.

The people who spam the same emote in PvP just to annoy the other team can go to hell. Lol.

5 Likes

just had a stacked team in tdm yesterday spamming their locust laughs, I regretted hopping onto PVP after that point lol

2 Likes

Hell yes, if I have to hear three queen Reynas spamming that laugh one more time today, I’m gonna be…well…mildly upset, but it’s still damn annoying.

3 Likes

It was quick play too to add insult to injury.

2 Likes

RIGHT???

I was more excited for Queen Reyna than Hoffman because a part of me thought, “Oh God yes, less Myrrahs in PvP.”

2 Likes

Emotes arent everyone’s favorite thing but we can all agree hearing Marcus yell about his tomatoes makes your game experience much better.

3 Likes

I don’t mind emotes…I just prefer to turn it off for my shotgun battles. Bloodsprays I actually like.

I shudder at the mere thought, of running into a team of five queen Reynas, just spamming that laugh over and over in unison.
It’s the stuff of nightmares man. :cold_face:

2 Likes

Just had a game of Guardian where Clayton spammed his “oh yea!” After he killed our leader

We swept the next 4 rounds while me and the other Reyna hit him with her laugh everytime we killed him lol

I do hate the spammers though and have been wanting that option for awhile, I know we could turn em off, but that turns off all voicelines (not just emotes) not only that, as pointed out the emotes work fine when people use them right, so we need a mute option just for those bad apples.

3 Likes

The worst I’d ever had was three Myrrahs on the other team and two Casans on mine. They all spammed laugh emotes at each other. And it was a KotH match. And it went three rounds.

I wanted to just quit and take the penalty.

5 Likes

sounds like a horrible time, Im surprised no one spams Dizzys laugh emote and his hello emote in multi, his is equally bad and funny at the same time.

3 Likes

I actually have ran into a Dizzy laugh spammer a couple times… of course Casan is still the most common one I’ve ran into

1 Like

I wake up in cold sweats still hearing chrome steel casan tbagging me and batista bombing me
Im actually kinda glad Dom and Baird dont have obnoxious emotes, I play them quite often.

4 Likes

I probably would have, especially now that the penalty is just making me play my fav mode lol

3 Likes

They don’t even have to be obnoxious. I just hate hearing emotes spammed, especially when it gets in the way of other dialogue.

I despise it when someone pops an emote RIGHT when we can move on round start, so the usual battle quote is interrupted.

3 Likes

I do it at the end of a horde match and escape as im assuming all people do. or I just dance around with other people and be dumb.

1 Like

You think that is bad lol. This is even worse.

1 Like

I stand corrected lol

Big get off my lawn energy in this thread

2 Likes