Stay Frosty Wins not tracking in Rewards page

Anyone else having this problem? The “Stay Frosty” achievement is tracking on my xbox for the achievement, but not in the rewards page. De-Frosted is working fine for both of them though. Is there a bug or something going down in Gearstown?

I can’t see the bar going up ether but the achievement tracker was working for me and when I did got my 10 wins I was able to claim it.

1 Like

Yeah can confirm that even on PC, you will still get the achievement and be able to claim the skin after 10 wins. It won’t show progress on the website though.

…Lancer tracking worked fine…Its the match win tracking for me not working.ty

It counts mi kills but no mi wins
Is a bug?

Yeah, a visual bug.

2 Likes

Anybody else’s challenge not calculating wins???

The X Box achievement tracker should be tracking it fine, but the website isn’t (just a visual glitch). Either way I was able to claim both rewards after I got the necessary number of kills and wins.

It’s not counting the Wins. Anyone else having this issue? Is the Colaition on this? What happens to our wins?

I can’t see the bar going up ether but the achievement tracker was working for me and when I did got my 10 wins I was able to claim it.

My wins are not registering as well.

the same…nice mode,

Is it happening to anyone else ?

3 Likes

Yup! Matches won are not counting. I won 3. And nothing. @TC_Octus

I can’t see the bar going up ethir but the achivement tracker was working for me and when I did got my 10 wins I was able to claim it.

2 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Yes, same.

Same

It happened to me, after i won 10 i could redeem my skin.

2 Likes