Stay Frosty Feedback Thread

(Saber Skywalker) #125

Agreed, 4xp would be a great step to populating the playlist

(Saber Skywalker) #126

With regards to team balance

A new lobby loaded up last night and, it was myself and Crimson on one team and 3players on the other, after a min or so another player joins the lobby, and is placed with the 3, now making it 4v2

This is incredibly unfair and stupid, the lobby should have waited for a 5th for them to have had a chance :stuck_out_tongue:

(RastaMonJohnson) #127

Really enjoying the traditional feel of v2!

(Mayhem64) #128

I don’t, thanks for assuming… but there is a reason I have cross play turned off for Ranked, I have indeed encountered a few aimbotters during my early games after the ability was made live, and decided it wasn’t worth the risk. Like terrorists who happen to be Muslim, a tiny portion of the playing group give the rest a bad name due to their actions.

(Saber Skywalker) #129

Not every pc user is a botter, but every botter is a pc user

(ll R E D l) #130

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I laughed a little too hard at that. Reminded me of the same saying about certain people and mustaches

(GASTALYINFANTRY) #131

Mod edit: Please post in English only as per the forum rules

(Hammer 732) #132

Having got the achievement before the feedback and updates I say you guys NAILED IT once I played it after the changes…GREAT JOB guys, its so much better!!!

(Cazerz247) #133

can we have a feedback thread for the Halloween event. Im finding an issue with bots lagging out t-bagging grenades. I posted this on the new post for this month. Would this be able to be resolved by removing the pick up mechanic for bots for the game mode. This would stop the bug hopefully AND free up grenades for actual players. Not sure if this would work but just wanted to throw my hat in the ring and try and help.