Stats are not correct

Hello, just wondering if anyone else has noticed stats are not registering for ranked? I play free for all and I am sitting at 5 now for three weeks. I should be sitting at 9. Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience recently or if you know what’s going on. Thanks.

2 Likes

This begun shortly after OP4 was released, stats track whenever they feel like.

The good news is they acknowledged the issue and are working on a War Journal that can keep track of everything.

3 Likes

Free for all wins and stats haven’t tracked for me since it became 8 player’s. Actually seems like a simple fix. Everything work fine when it was 14. Let’s make it 8 and break a few things, it wouldn’t be TC if everything work right.

3 Likes

I really hope TC been keeping track of other stats like loses, ribbons, kills,rounds won and lost, death’s, etc. If not, expanding the War journal is useless if certain stats weren’t tracked. I hope not, but TC never gave a clear answer that I know of.

3 Likes

Exactly. Who knows what they’re actually tracking. Makes stats obsolete. Like what’s the point? So annoying because I like to see my progress in real time. I love gears but this 5 is testing my patience.

3 Likes

I have 30+ wins in FFA this season Masters in it but it shows 0 wins… they never update the stats which is so annoying!
after my FFA games though I look at the post game xp gain there is a stat menu in there and I’m pretty sure those stats are right

1 Like

Popped into gears 2 and that war journal was so good and in depth, makes this one look pathetic

2 Likes

Gears 2 was just the best imo

1 Like

yes, I noticed. It seems many of my stats just aren’t being recorded. Honestly I don’t care but some people do. It seems like many of my ranked stats have been frozen from some time and are simply not updating at all.

1 Like

I checked that menu today and it says 5. I should be at 10 now :pensive: oh well. Game is like a toddler, all over the place scribbling on walls, throwing food, then giving you the sweetest hug :expressionless:

oh wow…hmm idk seems right to me I just started FFA this season though and the after stats page shows what I think I would have and I never play quickplay FFA.
regardless they need to fix stats the current system is broke af

I only play ranked ffa. It still says five wins. Idk I hope they can fix it otherwise why even release this ■■■■ for series x? Like just throw it away start over.

1 Like

I feel you man but don’t expect it…
I was expecting a immediate rank fix during OP1 with the BS resets and broke system
played a week of OP2 quit for like idk… 7/8 months now its a lot better now IMO overall with skins/ranks etc
but yeah I don’t think stats will be fixed anytime soon and if they do progress will be reset

I remember at launch I was playing so much TDM and it wasn’t counting they had a lot of backlog and bugs and I was never credited my right amount of wins etc so I don’t expect it now for FFA even though I have 30+ I expect to be at a big Fat 0 once it fixes

1 Like

Back when I played Halo 4 there was a separate site called Halotracker. It kept all of your stats in excruciation detail. it tracked way more than your Your Kills , deaths and assists totals. It told you how many kills you got with each type of weapon and your global rank in each category. I remember a friend I played with used to brag he was number one in Halo for tank kills. lol. It was a cool site. Is there anything similar for Gears?

3 Likes

no besides the stats on here that nobody can see

I think its for the best that it doesn’t track how much you accomplish in the game since launch tbh

If it did I would definitely be #1 in assists in all game modes total and having that would make me feel like a nurse.

1 Like

Lol what’s wrong with assist??? Team can’t do it without you :black_heart: also that’s why I been digging ffa. Like you don’t have to rely on anyone else. Especially playing solo 90% of the time and getting stuck on a team that is unaware of thee objective. I do love a teammate who knows how to assist. But usually I am the nurse too hahahaha.

:joy:
It would be nice.

A nurse is a support player I’m guessing?

I remember this guy I used to run into on H4 occasionally. He was the only guy I ever saw who actually had more assists than kills. There should be a special medal for that because its practically impossible.

1 Like

It wasnt at all just g2 maps were the best… Otherwise online was unplayable

1 Like