[SPOILER] Who did you chop?

Time has come to talk about who you fed to da fishes

My least favorite character in the new trilogy, Del.

4 Likes

I’m going to save JD next time although I don’t know when I will play it. Need to run through the campaign on insane.

4 Likes

stay safe out there and good luck lol

1 Like

Del Taco

2 Likes

Omg yes lol I was so frustrated with him during that fight

1 Like

imagine playing Ninja Gaiden II: The Sword of chaos, its by far a harder feat no doubt that.

1 Like

Correct answer is saving JD

Fact.

6 Likes

Simple. Challenge the queen to a 1v1 by switching to pistol and firing a shot in the ground, melee to indicate 1v1 starting, melee 2-piece the queen, save both JD and Del.

5 Likes

I saved Del because I didn’t want the game to call me a racist.

4 Likes

SUSPENDE— oh, yes, nevermind - correct choice.

2 Likes

I have not gotten to this spot in the game as it have locked me in act 3 with no chance of moving on.

1 Like

Simple. I would stab myself thus killing Kait for even second guessing letting JD die, mostly she’s annoying.

1 Like

First time around I killed JD. It seemed fitting for Marcus to lose another loved one lol. Then on my insane playthrough I killed Del.

1 Like

Good point, well made :wink:

1 Like

Who did I chop ? you say CogCouple…

I Chop Gears 5 and TC for heinous crimes against Gears and its Legacy!

…Oh you mean in the game. I 'offed Del

2 Likes

Ninja Gaiden Black/NG 2 Master Ninja are by far harder than Insane on any gears game.

4 Likes

First thing I did was down a deuce deuce tall boy…then I had slight mental breakdown and cried for about 5 minutes. At this point I saved Del because I felt that I grew attached to him throughout the campaign. Although I know the canon will go the other way it just felt like the right decision at the time.

1 Like

still confused why we couldn’t throw the knife at Rayna’s head but yo lets kill our buds first also where was Jack lol

Am I wrong or shouldn’t you add Spoilers to the title or include a Gears 5 Campaign tag? I’m one of those who still didn’t finish the campaign.