Spending more time here

@N0DEZER0

Is there any way we can re-map the emote/expressions menu away from the RS?

Too many times have I clicked my RS in the middle of a gnasher fight, only for the menu to pop up and block my view.

This would be HUGE.

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Yeah horde definitely needs more ammo crates 2 is crazy

1 Like

Some bullets in them would be amazing😁

4 Likes

at least 300 bullets for the lancer would mean the world for each ammo crate… maybe they are thinking over on how to sells us over bullets on the store, they wouldn’t like to waste processing time in Visual Studio onto adding such feature or even giving us for free even thought we are paying to play the game.

1 iron for 1 bullet…bargain🤣

1 Like

Imagine Capcom charging Street Figher Playerbase 1 dollar for one HADOU-KEN they will literally be pissed.

Its not different here… at the end for them its business I don’t see the difficulty of giving their customer’s what they expect… at least what is logical as this ammo business talked for weeks !!.

If this waiting for the ammo to be resolved pass over more time, I’m gonna become a Pro player on Street Fighter V instead of playing Gears 5.

1 Like

I just logged in today for the 1st time in awhile an I don’t have the blood moon imago skin . It says we have until operation 1 ends , why don’t I have it ?

I just logged in today for the 1st time in awhile an I don’t have the blood moon imago skin . It says we have until operation 1 ends , why I don’t have it ?

Link to my post with the same issue and potential fix

I recently logged in to play the game but can’t find the free Blood Moon Imago skin in my customizations. I received a message from Xbox Live stating that it would be available until December 10. I don’t think the skin was updated to reflect Operation 1 being extended. I submitted a ticket as well, but the expected response time is at least 3 weeks. Thanks for any help you can provide.

1 Like

Yeah, most of us have tickets that haven’t been resolved for the past couple of months. Doubt you’ll see your blood Imago, unless enough people have the same issue and cause enough noise.

A lot of us haven’t gotten the gilded chars or the iron that come with the road to Gears challenges, yet not a peep from TC.

1 Like

I’ve had an open ticket for 7 weeks now. Wouldn’t expect to hear back before the end of January unfortunately :frowning:

7weeks? Try over 2 months. You can forget getting an answer bud…

3 Likes

Is there a nerf planned for the Sentinels and Swarmaks in horde ? I play almost only on master and these bosses are always a real pain in the ■■■ especially because they rush you almost always instantly ! What’s the point ? A Sentinel in Master can wipe out the full team in one little gust as it needs only 2 or 3 bullets from the tri-shot to down you for example… About the Swarmak, I don’t understand the need of rushing us instantly to destroy everything in a second as the weaponry he got is far enough powerful to stand far less closer from us…
I’m not the only one asking for a nerf about these two in horde, right ?

Sentinels can be a pain in the ■■■ sometimes, but the Swarmak is easy as hell in most cases.

1 Like

@N0DEZER0
Hi. Any plans on improving the gun sounds? They seem to be high-pitched or something like that, it just doesn’t feel like you’re shooting a gun.

Hi, are there any plans on unlocking the fabricator if a game is started without a Del? I understand not wanting everyone to have a lancer GL, but I play 2 man horde usually and even having just a weapons locker available for all the other characters would be a big help with ammo supply and saving heavy weapons. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

I have a serious question. How do we end up with Gears of war 4 being one of the best gears games by the end of its life cycle to Gears 5 being the way it is?

Like I’ve tried to hold out because I know gears 5 will end up improving the way 4 did but why couldn’t you guys take everything you’ve learned and did to gears 4 and build up from that in 5? Instead of completely and utterly gutting gears of war 5 to a point that almost the entire game minus the campaign and pve modes were in the beta.

And you guys spent literal years tuning and making the guns in gears 4 as perfect as they could be but you just scrap all that hard work and start over with worse new weapon tuning in 5 instead of taking gears 4 tuning and changing it as you needed for 5.

2 Likes

Calm down Tubbie…

1 Like

It honestly was in my opinion. At the end of its life cycle it was on par with gears 3. Definitely better then judgement gow 1 and dare I even say 2’s multiplayer and horde.

Gears 3 horde was better but the pvp wasn’t too bad in someways it was better in someways it was worse. the pros and cons of 4 make me feel like it was equal to 3 at the end of its life cycle

2 Likes