Sort out the ping for eu players!

go over and ask friendly if they are kidding us

1 Like

I don’t even play today. And when I checked my friendslist, most played other games. Tired of having a ping between 100-120. It’s not unplayable, but very frustrating. In gears 4, my ping was always between 20-30. I don’t complain about it, it was good.
I think TC will never solve this cause they don’t care.
I’m done with gears for a few days, I don’t enjoy playing it for now.

1 Like

What about Schwitzerland or Norway? Or the UK in a month?

EU ≠ Europe

TT should be “Sort out the ping for European players!”

:wink:

EU means europe just like NA means north america.

1 Like

It’s been almost 2 weeks like this and no information at all … I love the game but playing with 120 ping vs 30 I’m not sorry

3 Likes

It should be pointed out this problem primarily exists in ranked matches.
Every quick play match I’ve tried has been fine.
I really wish they would fix it though, it’s putting me off playing at all.

3 Likes

exact only in qualifying games

I’m not surprised at all.
Actually when I did get a game on a European server last night some other players had 100+ping so god knows where they were from

2 Likes

Such a great, well-performed matchamking that gave TC the confidence to remove region selection …
I dont know WTF is going on in that studio and what they’re doing … and been doing past 3 years … The multiplayer team i mean …

2 Likes

Seriously, what chance do we have?

2 Likes

I tried to play yesterday. In Ranked PING still more than 100. In Arcade was only 30 but during the game I was moved from one place to another couple of times… huge lag even with low PING…?

I am starting to think serously about cancelling my Game Pass Ultimate.

Ping is awful. Played yesterday in 5 man team, all UK based all around 80-100, had some wonderful teleporting and several “chrome men” running around . This was over the course of 5 KOTH games.

Re leaving GP, we have Outer Worlds this month, looks great

1 Like

Had to quit Horde, Ping jumps from 30 to 2.000 mf 2000!
Please fix it somehow, from Germany.
I love Gears but 5 had a terrible start , have to play with my Lancer Replica instead :smiley: