Sorry for being negative but

It still is bad. Gameplay is bad. Maps are bad. Atmosphere is not gears. My character feels like he weighs no more than a feather. I can run 95mph in a circle.

4 Likes

Act like the entire forums aren’t a cesspool cocktail of negative energy.

3 Likes

The OP here isn’t that bad by comparison.

The good thing is I won’t see any of these people again until Operation 4 because the Ignore button maxes out at 4 months.

3 Likes

I’m just trying to state the obvious man. It’s true that the new engine tc used to make gears5 has turned the game sideways. I honestly wish they could have just copy pasted gow4 cause they nailed mp in gow4. Sorry just trying to bring awareness to issues some people fail to see.

2 Likes

this is all sorts of wrong

1 Like

Yes the game is terrible worst in the franchise no joke judgement was way better

The way they hold the gun is different and the camera angle is different and it plays so bad

1 Like

Judgement had the worst MP ever. I have never been that frustrated before (2 piece, single weapon spawn, 5 multiplayer maps, spawn with frags, stim grenades, no locust, VIP section, countless other things)

Read the tuning updates and understand the changes that were made and adapt to them.

1 Like

Ive tried its just terrible

1 Like

I tried to adapt to it, everything is just so out of character for a gears game it isn’t worth it. I’d rather fight for what gears is meant to be than just joining the problem. Because i was satisfied with all gears games 1-4 minus jusgement until this. But yeah i get how all the complaining can get annoying especially for the devs lol

1 Like

It is not the engine that is at fault, it is The Coalition. They shipped out a broken game. The base game is broken, no amount of fixing will help it. Every patch or fix done after creation is nothing more than a cosmetic thing. Every expansion/Operation will have problems, because the base game is, incomplete.

4 Likes

You can’t put a permanent ignore? That’s crazy.

Not that I can see.

Edit: I was wrong. I can permanently mute people. So yes the feature exists.

1 Like

Krylon? Hello? Looks like it’s working.

The new engine should be scrapped cos its terrible bring back unreal engine 3 this is the only thing that can save the game

So melodramatic bro Jesus