Gears Forums

Sorry everybody but I had to post lol

I JUST COMPLETED MY COLLECTION OF ALL MY HORDE SKILLS!!!

Explosive headshot was the last thing I was missing and I got got it from an Operations pack this eve!!!

23 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congrats man! Nice to hear from you!

3 Likes

Nice one :clap:

2 Likes

Congrats! That’s a fun card.

2 Likes

That card is in my opinion the best reason to play sniper, markza + call shot + explosive headshot + headshot damage on Insane Mania is a lot of fun.

3 Likes

Nice one :+1:
I love that card one of the first I maxed.

It’s nice to see a positive horde post :cry:

4 Likes

Good stuff! It’s bloody crazy that it’s taken over 2 and half years though!

Explosive Headshot was one of my first epic Horde skills.

I got all of my Horde cards relatively quickly - about 2-3 months after Rise Of The Horde came out. I think thr last one I needed was Flow (Engineer) which isn’t that useful anyway.

1 Like

Definitely a card worth maxing out. Congrats

2 Likes

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

On the topic of the Explosive Headshot card, I’ve always wondered how the damage is calculated in terms of percentage. I mean, what do they use as a baseline? It’s fair enough saying that as you level up, you gain 75%, and 100% extra damage and radius, but 75% and 100% of what?

4 Likes

I’ve always wondered that myself, you can headshot anything and the explosive damage will kill anyone close to it. I remember one time I killed a juvie and the explosion took out the Snatcher, it was inconceivable.

2 Likes

Yea I was stupid with credits when I first started playing lol

And honestly I’ve not played multiplayer all that much.

I just now/well last night reached re-up 8 lol

1 Like

Yea maybe I’ll eventually be useful at some point in the higher difficulty levels of horde lol

Maybe see if we can get some runs in this weekend if everyone isn’t that busy doing the family thing.

1 Like

I have a video when we were going for the ‘You are the support, son’ achievement and I killed a Mulcher and the Explosive Headshot damage killed the Snatcher. So yea, I’m also curious what the baseline damage is. Whatever it is, it’s good.

2 Likes

Way to go! :clap:

Like @villa_casual_42 said, it’s nice to see some Horde love here.

1 Like

Nice dude, glad you knocked it out.

I need to get back to some Horde myself.

2 Likes

I need some runs to get to re-up10 for the Raam Challenge.

Also need a co-op partner so we can stomp through the campaign lol

1 Like

Let me know if you want to run some campaign, or Horde as well sometime. I’m a decent gunner :rofl:

1 Like

Lol Deeeeecccceeeennnttttt

Only pissy part I have about the campaign challenge is that someone like me needs XP for the raam challenge. So now I’ll have to grind some more for it.

And I’m getting MK11 on tues lol

1 Like