Soooo tired of aim assisted double longshot naps

I love Gears, I played Gears 4 MP for years…

This Gears 5? Wtf is thia crap?

I am so tired of aim assisted sniper maps… You nerfed explosives but put aim bot snioers on open maps… Thanks a lot, tc, good job…

You really have no clue about any of this, do you

Dont play with bots. There I just solved your problem for you

I don’t play with bots. Don’t know what you are talking about…

Fracking aim assist turns everyone into an aimbotter, and they shove these sniper rifles every where, while marginalizing other pickups…

Overkill? Pickup on ONE map… hammerburst? One map… lancer gl? Two maps… fracking longshot/embar? Feels like every map, doubles in many cases…

Ohhh I thought you were saying you played against bots and their aim was too good lol my b

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know why they have two snipes on what feels like every map. Just slows everything down considerably for no reason.

Don’t forget about the Boltok, which is now a legit pocket sniper and the Markza, the new longshot with larger magazine.

Remember the feeling you got with boltok/markza headshots in GOW4? Not there anymore.

Well for what it is worth I’ve always been relatively decent with gears snipers. Be fortunate the lousey hit detection saves you there has been many of times. Ive taken a dead on shot and it dosnt register. However I have seen shots that shouldn’t have hit, hit which is a layup for people who cant use the damn thing in the first place.