Some nice info from Octus

1 Like

Forgot we’re all 12 and wouldn’t be able to take in such information and so we need TC to spoon feed us slowly.

Gotcha.

29 Likes

I am with you. I don’t find it hard reading detailed patch notes.

I presume its partially to keep the hype generated. Have a trailer and then split the information over a few days.

7 Likes

I get that but they could always do recaps throughout the week after releasing the information.

Not like people haven’t got time for that right now anyway!

No need to delay and hold back information.

10 Likes

As if additional details around announcements of announcements wasn’t as orgasmically exciting as can possibly be, there are going to be well over 1199 words to read (as those 1199 words do not even include non tuning based update / other patch notes). Mind blown.

I need to sit down, my head is spinning. Gears 5, what a ride!!!

It’s incredible that we need 1199 words of patch notes.

Unless you are bringing a mega tonne of content.

I don’t think it’s that, more so they don’t want some information buried by others that are for more popular topics.

1 Like

They gotta be careful on how they explain things because one misunderstanding leads to people overreacting and going off on how they are liars and trash lol

2 Likes

What a professional way to disseminate information.
Posting this on an unofficial forum, then further hiding the information by spreading it across blogs over the course of a week.

Nothing like clear and direct communication a tc?
Seriously octus, as community manager, please get better at communicating.

3 Likes

What am I supposed to take from this tweet???

Im so confused

Sounds like some TC BS

6 Likes

Not doubting it man

2 Likes

I can announce that we will make an announcement about our upcoming announcements soon but I cannot announce the dates of those announcements just yet.

5 Likes

Dear @TC_Octus we can handle more than you think we can please tell us everything in 1 go

6 Likes

Imagine drip feeding patch notes, just sad. And he thinks 1199 words is a lot or something, this update is four months in the making thats pitiful. For reference, path of exile patch notes easily hit 10k words every three months.

5 Likes

I was actually tempted to make a word count on the last major patch notes (for POE) for comparison.

Really triggering my OCD.

One more word for 1200.

Come on TC.

Jeez.

3 Likes

Lol I thought the same.
Last change TC, last chance.

1 Like

THIS IS PLAIN DUMB… We can handle a lot of information TC , a lot of my friends here have bachelors, masters and phd degree’s please don’t insult our intelligence.

Be kind enough to deliver the whole " ENCHILADA " right now and stop behaving like you were ID Software please.

2 Likes

That’s 1199 ways we could potentially be disappointed. I have no doubts TC will make some positive changes. I also have no doubts several changes will be borderline idiotic.

They’ve always overhyped and under delivered.

Not sure why I keep rooting for TC to change. Maybe I like an underdog. Maybe I’m just the guy who likes watching a train wreck. Probably some weird disorder.

5 Likes

Any former student knows how to pad that word count. “The”!

3 Likes