Solo Custom Match With No Bots

A nice to have, but not necessary (obviously) would be to enable solo custom matches without any bots. Sometimes I just want to spend some time in the lab and figure out angles or work on my movement, but it’s a bit harder to do that when you’re constantly getting shot by bots. Rainbow 6 has a feature that allows players to do this exact thing, which is great for learning new maps or strats.

Thoughts?

5 Likes

I would like this option I too just wanna bounce around sometimes without getting shots. This is a great idea

1 Like

More like more time to try and find glitches on the maps.

Splitscreen is the best option here im afraid, or just 1 bot on guardian with increased dbno time.

It wouldn’t be hard but personally I’d find that insanely tedious.

Where’s your bloodlust, lad?! At least have one little reprobate casually walking about the map, enjoying life, ready for the slaughter. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Well, when you put it that way :joy:

1 Like

Could always do horde solo.

I think you have 5 minutes before the match auto starts. Rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Pretty sure horde has different movement settings than normal versus though (E.g. the bounce is different)

1 Like

It did in 4. Not sure about 5.

1 Like

That’s a good suggestion though. I’ll have to check it out and see for sure.

1 Like

Good idea I agree. Let TC know on Twitter and spread the word and make it happen. Should be a really easy feature to add. I too want to go into new maps and learn them by myself.