Sofia Hendrik > Alicia Valera

Before I go any further I should apologize in advance for this small rant and college essay since I know how easily words can be misinterpreted via text.

Full disclosure: I actually enjoy this game BUT let’s be real:

SOFIA should’ve been one of the finals characters added today!.

13 months ago today we were given operation 4 “brothers in arms” with Paduk being introduced as of the characters. Ever since then many people on Twitter/forums etc including myself was expecting that Sofia would eventually be added since it was just common sense but as Bernie would like to say “NOPE!”. What a wasted opportunity. Smh.

1 Like

You’re forgetting the biggest difference between them, something Valera has the Sofia absolutely can’t compete with. I can play as Valera in 5 today, but not Sofia.

9 Likes

I’m sure you’ll be happy once again, in the near future

LOL…

I wish writing college or even late high school year essays was this simple.

Jokes aside, I would have much preferred to have Sofia playable instead of Valera in 5, but I can’t say I understand the decision making process in this game anyway. As for Valera, well, I wasn’t really interested in her to begin with and after hearing her lines in the MP I’m even more convinced in not getting her.

2 Likes

Yep lol. It’s what it’s at this point.

Gotta take into account VA availability

2 Likes

I’m chilling. It was just an observation and fair criticism. Definitely happy especially since just need 7 achievements to 100%. Then onto other games while 6 is under development.

@Forza_Cali, thoughts?

4 Likes

Touché. This is true. @LadyWinterstorm. I had to remind one of my buddies today that Oscar’s VA is different than 4 and that right there pushed her away and my other friends lol. Least he’s in the game. I would’ve loved a Cog Reyna too since we already have two locust versions.

I never said anything about the people that like her now, did I?

But yes, I really don’t find the MP lines for her interesting. Not as bad as Hana or Casan though, so there’s that at least.

it’s a joke, I didn’t actually report you

So in what way was I to respond to make it obvious that I understood it was without a lame “I know it’s a joke”?

There won’t be anything better to spend your coins or iron on. May as well just buy up at this point. I don’t understand the point of hoarding in-game currency that will be worthless soon.

I equally personally don’t see much of a reason to spend it so all the excess iron and coins that I have are basically stuck in a limbo state while I’m not really a collector either.

Lahni Kaliso > Literally anyone

Mac>>>> the universe

2 Likes

Abit on TC’s part……why did they wait for 8 different OPs to finally add in Oscar (IMO should’ve be available from start) ….it’s kinda of a wasted slot on him

2 Likes

Lahni has Chrome Steel.

Sam does not.

I would definitely buy a chrome steel Sam in an instant though.