So, will there be a super exclusive skin for Gears 5?

Alright so, I had asked Octus twice on Twitter with no answer on this. Will there be some kind of Charity Event or Raffle for a super rare limited skin such as the Blood Moon Imago but in a different color or at least some kind of skin for Gears 5? @TC_Octus I wouldn’t mind giving money to a charity and have a chance at a limited skin. Anyone else want to chime in?

3 Likes

They will just give them away on a developer stream a year later, just like the BMI.

They never gave BMI away on a stream. That skin is super rare. Some dude got a tattoo just to get that

1 Like

They did recently. 3 of them in a stream.

1 Like

As one of those raffles???

Ehhh the life cycle of the game for me ended a while ago so if it was recently then whatever. If they do it early on in Gears 5 then like I said, I will def donate to a charity or even a raffle.

1 Like

Yessir.

Edit: A while ago some were also given away as part of a charity stream as mention by @jvergoth above.

It was the developer stream before last.

1 Like

That tat was awesome.

I’d rather something else than Blood Moon Imago. It doesn’t look great, IMO.

Well I agree. I wouldn’t mind a cog character this time around but not sure how it would look. Perhaps make the COG character a White Steel then since BS is coming back.

An Onyx Guard for exclusive character. But not sure how others might feel about this.

No way, there would be riots if we don’t get Onyx Guard in gears 5 let alone a super rare Onyx Guard

1 Like

Or maybe there should be no exclusive skin. Just like Gears 1 to UE.

1 Like

100%. I can agree on this too.

1 Like

I really hope they go white steel this time around. Maybe WS Griffin

3 Likes

White Steel Griffin? I would 100% rock that! I’d even spend a few dollars for that.

2 Likes

That would be dope. I would buy that as well

1 Like

Probably be deemed racist too I bet lol

1 Like

Anything exclusive OP,or above soldier,and/or skins for weapons/ charities ,I certainly would pay with cash :sunglasses: