Gears Forums

So, who's gone back to GOW4 MP ๐Ÿ˜‚

50% of my friends list are on gears 4 MP the other 50% on gow 5

Whoโ€™s loving 5s whoโ€™s going back to 4

5 Likes

Iโ€™m definitely going to still be playing 4, I think itโ€™s the best Gears MP so far.

But probably moreso in January when the relaxed matchmaking kicks in so I can actually find a game.

Having said that,

People could have gone back to 4 because of server issues in 5.

6 Likes

Currently re-downloading it

4 Likes

And Iโ€™m sure you will be that Dude that dominates once again :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah I think Iโ€™m going back to G4 tbh

Been on GOW 4 MP for the past few days since the GOW 5 servers have serious issues.

The only thing I see people doing in Gears 5 is the campaign but even that has issues and bugs.

I am sure they will fix the problems of GOW 5 but until then most have jumped back to GOW 4 the game that is working properly.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve fallen in love with Escape.
Found 2 other people who love it and weโ€™ve been playing for the last 6 hours on two below the highest difficulty.
There has been laughs and frustration, but god we have had a right laugh.

2 Likes

The longest escape worked for me was 5 minutes then it lost the connection.

Weโ€™ve been playing all day.
I got disconnected once and my friend did twice.
They rejoined the game and still got all their experience, which isnโ€™t an option on VS at the moment.

Well I would love to play the new mode but when the game keeps kicking me after the cutscene, and the connection keeps being lost there is no reason to try until the servers get fixed.

If you ever have a space Iโ€™d love to hop in, escape Is an absolute gem. Level 14 mac atm.

I hope I like Escape when I try it.

Itโ€™s a mode that could actually get me into PvE so glad to hear some positive reactions to it!

Yeah In all the other games I found PVE so boring, horde and beast werenโ€™t for me. But this is so fun. Hell even horde this time around feels a little more refreshing

1 Like

Yeah,

Sounds good!! :blush:

I did and that looked like a masterpiece compared to 5 lol,problem was no one was on it and i kept getting put on USA servers when im in the UK, Remember when TC stopped global matchmaking,that never worked either,i should never be playing mexicans with a 250 ms ping.

Wont ever go back to 4. It serves no purpose for me anymore. Iโ€™ll stick it out with 5 and give TC the benefit of the doubt

2 Likes

All i heard leading up to gears 5 was how people coundnโ€™t wait to sell or delete gow4 because they would never go back to that broken mess of a gears game,well how ironic gears 5 comes out and it to is a broken mess of a gears game and suddenly gow4 doesnโ€™t look like such the broken mess they thought it was.

3 Likes

If this mess isnโ€™t sorted out by tomorrow i will be back on Gears 4, i took time off work for this crap and none of the multiplayer modes work at all (been kicked from EVERY game, sometimes even before i enter them) including the campaign

Huh? Gears 4 is the worst Gears MP

2 Likes

Ever since Friday I havenโ€™t had any connections issues except one or two drops. Been connecting to ranked matches with easeโ€ฆ So I guess im lucky or something.