So thoughts on Brawl

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Brawl? Do you think it has the potential to replace TDM or become a permanent option?

3 Likes

I don’t think it’ll ever replace TDM, but I’m excited to give it a try. It sounds fun!

I like it more than regular TDM. Seems faster paced. Hope it replaces TDM.

3 Likes

My first match. Joined, only 1 teammate was alive. Respawn timer kept going for a few mins

1 Like

I think that happens when someone joins and is added to your team just as the last person dies or when there’s no lives left. It happened to me a few times, and the match wouldn’t end until that person left.

1 Like

Its definitely giving me control vibes. Control has all I’ve been playing since it became permanent

1 Like

it seems fine and if can alleviate the spawn trap issue in TDM then great. in other words, give me back full squads

now that TDM and KOTH have variants in Brawl and Control they should put them into QM and/or Ranked. no need to have the same mode in both playlists.

3 Likes

About 5 matches in and I Think it should replace TDM altogher. Or bring Brawl to ranked and TDM to quick play

5 Likes

The game mode is just a tdm with more lives and faster respawn, soooooooooo innovative

1 Like

you spawn near your teammates where ever they are on the map and each player has their own spawn timer.

it changes the flow from waves of players always coming from the Home spawn point to a more steady stream of conflict that’s less predictable than normal TDM. you can’t spawn camp and lockdown the map as easy with this mode.

3 Likes

I think it’s a huge improvement on TDM…KEEP

3 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

IMO it’s a much better variant of TDM because:

.you can’t spawn trap people

.less camping

.faster pace

.don’t die right away when your downed

It solves a lot of the spawn trapping/camping issues tdm has. The spawning on your teammate promotes movement around the map instead of camping spawn. Hope it makes it to ranked along with control and execution 2.0

2 Likes

It’s TDM ?

Full squad would be crazy in this mode!! Loving how spawning trapping & camping aren’t an issue

2 Likes

Yes this mode definitely needs to be 5v5!

If this is a better version of TDM, then TDM must suck, because I hate this mode

Dude you stole that from me.

1 Like

I mean, I got spawn trapped a couple different times, I just don’t enjoy it tbh

I would like they reduce the respawn time from 10 seconds to 5 seconds. 10 seconds is an eternity

1 Like