So that's why Fahz'es boltok is no longer a precision weapon

I was puzzled by the change, until I played Escape last night and realized that with Fahz added to Escape, IF the boltok remained a precision weapons for the purposes of all of his cards, Fahz would become pretty strong in Escape, spawning with a boltok…

Yeah, can’t have THAT, now can we… So we’re going to re-classify the weapon, remove that ability from Horde, so it doesn’t become “too OP” in Escape…

yeah, typical - more Horde nerfs in the name of helping maintain escape balance…

What is this paranoia about characters who actually have good strong cards and weapons in Escape??? And making sure no one is “too strong” with loadouts?? You give characters ridicolous melee damage, bleed, resistance, etc, but a strong pistol? No, only Mac is allowed to have one…

3 Likes

It still has Exploit Weakness, Ambush, Modified active effects, Explosive Headshot, Icy Precision…

What else could you want on a Boltok?

Although because of this re-classification, that means Baird can’t bleed with his Boltok like Mac.

good point… hmmm… then I guess it doesn’t make any sense…

1 Like

This affected me when I was leveling Baird up to 18 and his precision weapons cards didn’t work with his boltok in escape :frowning:
It’s been a thing at least since Baird for what it’s worth