So Team Ice Skins?

When are we doing a “special event” for them? Kind of running out of time

3 Likes

They look like another tour of duty, maybe need all medals, CALM DOWN FFS. Ty

Running out of time? I have a feeling they will make them perhaps for a Gearsmas event. I mean Ice skins. Christmas and Winter. So yeah, Ice.

1 Like

It sais Tour of Duty 1 in the description of the weapon, which means the event should theoretically be before the holiday season, since this first Operation ends at the beginning of December I think. Which is why OP said that we’re running out of time.

3 Likes

Probably a visual glitch…TC is infamous for that you know.

2 Likes

Facts.

3 Likes

I thought they should have been a ToD reward with the rock skins.

The ice ones are far nicer, and if they’re less of a grind than the rock ones, I’ll be a bit disappointed. Only because I wouldn’t have bothered grinding the ToD to completion if I had known.

We’ll see I guess

2 Likes

We got Team Metal,Team Rock,Team Ice so far.

Now im just expecting Team Fire or other elements such as Team Air or Team Sludge/Toxic or more preferably but unlikely and barely makes sense Team Imulsion

1 Like

Team Lightning, Team Clouds, Team Mist, Team Glitter, Team… Bonding…?

3 Likes

I actually like the sound of those minus the last one because n o o n e w i l l g e t a l o n g

Or it just literally fuses you and another player together to create a super player hybrid.

Did somebody say Team Rocket?

Oh, no one did. My bad, carry on…

6 Likes

Well now you got it in my head so go on Im listening

1 Like

No no, it’s fine. I’ll keep my weeb sh*t outta this conversation. I was just going to suggest a Jessie lancer skin and James gnasher skin, along with a Pikachu and Meowth onesie skin for Marcus. But don’t think people would be too into it…

Am I right @OnyxCrimsonBlur? :yum:

1 Like

Jessie Lancer
James Gnasher
Meowth Snub
Arbok Talon
Wheezing Boltok

1 Like

2 Likes

Image result for jojo yes i am

2 Likes

yea theirs no place where it says how to get them or what you have to do …if its the 100% medals then i wont be getting them cuz i have like 0 on escape ones lol and i dont feel like grinding when i have just 1 star left to be done with tod .

I wouldn’t think you’d need all the medals for it. To the person who said about a December event that’s seems logical. And to the person who said calm down, I never made it sound like I was going crazy with anxiety wondering where it was, I just stated we were running out of time for ToD 1 and it’s listed as an unlockable skin from it. So I think you need to be the one to calm down FFS, ty

1 Like

Lickytung snatcher skin in horde?

2 Likes

I hope it’s 100% completion needed tbh. Otherwise everyone runs around with them again